Sex, drugs and mental health

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex, drugs and mental health

I kid you not, mental health here in Essex has fallen apart, not seen anyone for over a year. Its not been easy. But iím lucky, because this is mental health in Essex atm http://www.yellowad.co.uk/article.cfm?id=131859

I canít get a medication review, discharge letter so the GP can do it. Its a total mess. It went from the best to total crap in weeks. Where can we turn, no help, no crisis team, nothing. Welcome to Tory Mental Health Britian.
    3 Butter Pies and a coke please : D

Itís not enough to attack the physically disabled, they need to screw over the mentally ill as well.

Complete bastards.
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

Originally posted by FootballcrazyP_ View Post
      I kid you not, mental health here in Essex has fallen apart, not seen anyone for over a year. Its not been easy. But iím lucky, because this is mental health in Essex atm http://www.yellowad.co.uk/article.cfm?id=131859

I canít get a medication review, discharge letter so the GP can do it. Its a total mess. It went from the best to total crap in weeks. Where can we turn, no help, no crisis team, nothing. Welcome to Tory Mental Health Britian.
      The comment on that report is dreadful!
      Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobber View Post
        The comment on that report is dreadful!
        It's the worst fear ever. I was given 1 day notice of an appointment after near 2 years of them ignoring me, I'll tell you what happened, I went to an appointment 2 years ago and the Doctor paid more attention to my partner. Recommended we split. I put in a complaint, he resigned before they could take it any further. I was then called in to see a new Doctor, he took me in a room and I thought I heard him lock the door. He then said that Mental health is not there for people with my conditions, not there as a crisis and if people want to kill themselves they should go ahead and do it. I wanted to leave and the door was locked, I told him to open the door and he asked me to calm down.My past says don't lock me in a room, but he refused to open the door and I said open the door or pick a Windows as we are both leaving via it. He opened the door and followed me out the Building telling me to come back in. No way. When I got a copy of the report, he said I was reasonable, polite, friendly, showed no sign's of stress and walked out because I felt I didn't need them. The biggest load of bullshit ever. I have been trying to see someone new as I am seeing a councilor that I had arranged. It was recommended I have the Mental Health team behind me as they can't deal with the out come. 2 years on and we haven't scratched the surface because they can't move forward. 3 weeks ago I started having flash backs from an accident I witnessed as kid, the screeches, the scream the whole lot. GP has put in a request to transfer me to another Mental Health Service, but EPUT have refused and gave me 1 days notice of an appointment. I said I can't make it, I available any other time. They haven't got back to me. The whole service is shit. I have lost the ability to attend Football, not even local games. So all I have is the Matchday thread. Sometimes it's the only reason to get up on a Saturday.

And this Sexual thing that is growing by the day, I am nw thinking I am lucky, lucky because no matter how bad I get I will not get in an ambulance, why should I waste the A&E's time. And get sectioned. And look what is likely to happen.

Tonight I have watched #MeAndMyMentalHealth and I have struggled with it, happy they raising awareness, but I couldn't keep up with who was suffering what. My scrambled brain was never going to function that program. I am working on getting to 2 games min next season, giving me something to aim for. But it's me fighting on my own. Time will tell what will happen down here, but I feel just by sacking EPUT it will not fix the problems, they really need to rid the place of it's staff. Get in new staff. Confidence is low. I am now asking to be sent to see Mental Health outside of Essex, because the extra cost will be worth it.

What that family have gone through is the tip of the iceberg and with more and more people taking the train out of life, jumping in front of them, they need to speed up the investigations. Sad to see that other area's covered by EPUT are part of the investigation. I feel for that family, I feel for all families and I really feel for my Partner who has to put up with me. She'll walk one day and i won;t stand in her way. I am past the point of hiding things, because if I do, no one will ever listen. How I miss living in Blackpool now, it's a shithole, but it was the best mental health I have ever received.
        3 Butter Pies and a coke please : D

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

What is our home ground called?

Working...
        X