Mental Health

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental Health

For the past few years I have been struggling quite bad, this year I completely hit rock bottom. I have decided to start a blog as it helps me vent and helps me recover, if this helps 1 person it's all been worth while.

https://the21stcenturymentalhealth.w...ourney-begins/

Youre a good man Jordan. A good read and I know that your bravery with this will help others.
    "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Nice one Jordan. Resonates a lot for me and as you say it needs to be more out in the open for everyone to realise that people can, will and do care about each other. Looking forward to reading it

Comment

Well done Jordan. You're right that there's a "man up" kind of mentality, and there's a problem with empathy as well in society. Your friend that made you a cup of tea and listened is rare. Many people don't how to respond when you tell them you have a mental health issue, or behave differently. The more people talk, and mental health is discussed as openly as physical health, the better we'll be at helping those that are suffering. Keep writing, keep talking.

Comment

Hey Jordan... when this thread first appeared, I didn't have time to look at the blog, and I then forgot about it.

As monster just brought it 'back up top', I read through it. Really well written, thought-provoking and helpful.

One thing is that if you spend an hour in your barber's chair, then you (a) must have a lot more hair than me, which is not difficult and (b) you must spend a lot more cash on your haircuts. I'm in and out in 5 minutes!

Good luck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan_ View Post
            For the past few years I have been struggling quite bad, this year I completely hit rock bottom. I have decided to start a blog as it helps me vent and helps me recover, if this helps 1 person it's all been worth while.

https://the21stcenturymentalhealth.w...ourney-begins/
            If anyone ever tells you to ‘man up’ smile and think of this blog you’ve written. Only a man could be so honest.

Good for you pal, your bravery can be a shining light for others out there who are suffering in silence.

Brilliant stuff.
            Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

Well written Jordan, there are good people out there who understand, these are true friends indeed. Never ever be afraid to show your emotions. As a female I have the utmost respect for a man who is able to do that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x

What is our home ground called?

Working...
              X