This week in Gaza ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week in Gaza ....

'Yesterday in Gaza: The “hero” in the banner is the terrorist who last week handcuffed and murdered 28 year old Kim Yehezkel and 35 year old Ziv Hajbi in Barkan. As long as these are the heroes of the Palestinian society ‘peace’ remains an empty word.” - Imam Tawhidi ....

Who are we to argue with an Imam of peace?

'European Parliament removes election ad after fundamentalist Muslim politician calls it “Islamophobic”.

(I will be in the European Parliament early 2019 and I will make sure to point out how foolish this is).

'The majority of laws set to preserve and protect human rights, continue to suffer from the dominance and influence of Islamist organizations. They aim to suppress freedom of opinion and expression, as well as exert political and social pressures on free-thinking citizens.'

'The sacred Cross of Jesus Christ is pulled down and levelled with the ground on Greek Island because it offended Muslim boat Migrants as they arrived. Would the same happen if Christians told the government that Extremist Islamic Symbols were also offensive? This is Sad. Pathetic. Disgusting.'

Finger on the pulse this guy, follow Imam Tawhidi, he likens the far left as kittens licking the snake that is Islamic extremism ....

Marsys back with a Pro Aoartheid Israel state Post again.
    "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

BTW Gazza is a retired footy player, just saying.
      "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Paul Gascoigne is pro apartheid?

P.S. welcome back mate, it's not been the same without you.

P.P.S. not necessarily worse, just not the same.

Comment

Alreet wanker, hows tha diddlin?
          Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

Originally posted by marsbars View Post
            'Yesterday in Gaza: The “hero” in the banner is the terrorist who last week handcuffed and murdered 28 year old Kim Yehezkel and 35 year old Ziv Hajbi in Barkan. As long as these are the heroes of the Palestinian society ‘peace’ remains an empty word.” - Imam Tawhidi ....

'European Parliament removes election ad after fundamentalist Muslim politician calls it “Islamophobic”.

(I will be in the European Parliament early 2019 and I will make sure to point out how foolish this is).

'The majority of laws set to preserve and protect human rights, continue to suffer from the dominance and influence of Islamist organizations. They aim to suppress freedom of opinion and expression, as well as exert political and social pressures on free-thinking citizens.'

'The sacred Cross of Jesus Christ is pulled down and levelled with the ground on Greek Island because it offended Muslim boat Migrants as they arrived. Would the same happen if Christians told the government that Extremist Islamic Symbols were also offensive? This is Sad. Pathetic. Disgusting.'

Finger on the pulse this guy, follow Imam Tawhidi, he likens the far left as kittens licking the snake that is Islamic extremism ....

Don't knock it, it's the future... Nice to see that you're well.
            Vote For John Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Liberation View Post

Don't knock it, it's the future... Nice to see that you're well.
              has he been ill ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando60 View Post

has he been ill ?

No but a few posters are sick of him.(not me by the way)
                It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Comment

Honestly... I don't really 'get' the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by raefil View Post
                    Marsys back with a Pro Aoartheid Israel state Post again.
                    What apartheid are you speaking of? The Muslims in Israel number around 21% of the population while having the same rights as the non Muslim population and have members in the Israeli parliament. The Muslims in Israel have more rights than the vast majority of Muslims anywhere else in the Middle East.

There are infinitely more Muslims in Israel than there are Jews in the entire middle east outside Israel and further the entire Muslim world beyond the Middle East. Take Pakistan as an example, a nation of around 213 million in 2017 with an estimated 200 - 1500 Jews. If it's apartheid you're looking for you're going to have to look outside Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by MrHodgeheg123 View Post

No but a few posters are sick of him.(not me by the way)
                      Most of the time I find his posts quite interesting , apart from when he has too much to drink and starts getting abusive !

Comment

Originally posted by JFK-1 View Post

What apartheid are you speaking of? The Muslims in Israel number around 21% of the population while having the same rights as the non Muslim population and have members in the Israeli parliament. The Muslims in Israel have more rights than the vast majority of Muslims anywhere else in the Middle East.

There are infinitely more Muslims in Israel than there are Jews in the entire middle east outside Israel and further the entire Muslim world beyond the Middle East. Take Pakistan as an example, a nation of around 213 million in 2017 with an estimated 200 - 1500 Jews. If it's apartheid you're looking for you're going to have to look outside Israel.
                        In other news the world is flat, Elvis is alive and the Holocaust never happened.

Comment

Interesting choice of language to describe an event.

Israeli soldier killed, Palestinians just died.

Justin Welby

Comment

I heard a brief broadcast report of the incident last night. My attention was elsewhere, but it seemed to use a similar tone. At the time, I thought "did I just hear that right?" : /

Comment

Bet Comrade Corbyn manages to get his whistle and flute out for the funeral of his Palestinain buddies ......
                              There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Comment

Working...
                              X