Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anjem Choudry

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...29759880,d.d24

Lets hope it's the last we see of this Gobshite, (dangerous one at that)

Nasty piece of work that quite rightly needs locking up.

Comment

I was hoping he'd fuck off to Syria and get blown up by a drone. Too cowardly to do what he preaches though.

Comment

Twenty years he was spouting his hate. Everyone knew what he was doing and he was allowed to continue. He should've been stopped at the outset, not two decades later.
        Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobber View Post
          Twenty years he was spouting his hate. Everyone knew what he was doing and he was allowed to continue. He should've been stopped at the outset, not two decades later.
          I think he went as far as the law would allow, that's why he got away with it for so long, the law needs changing to stop anyone else from doing it. Thing is, he probably won't be doing it in solitary, so he will have another audience.

Comment

Keep the bastard in solitary then he can only spout hate to himself. prisons are a good recruiting ground for this type of evil.
            "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Originally posted by northender0602 View Post
              I think he went as far as the law would allow, that's why he got away with it for so long, the law needs changing to stop anyone else from doing it. Thing is, he probably won't be doing it in solitary, so he will have another audience.
              Well we obviously didn't want to interfere with his 'human rights' did we.

As you say the law needs changing!!
              Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

Choudry was a very bright lawyer who knew the rules inside out. Every time some change to the law came about,,he was one step ahead. He was also the type of troublemaker who was careful to ensure that others did his dirty work. Hopefully he will spend a long time behind bars segregated from those that he might try to radicalise. The world is a better place for having him off the streets because he is a complete and utter c@nt

Comment

I wouldnt fret too much, about human rights, the tories will be dealing with these in their own inimitable way post Brexit, I can assure you.
                  "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post
                    The world is a better place for having him off the streets because he is a complete and utter c@nt
                    I think we all agree with that sentiment.

Comment

Originally posted by raefil View Post
                      I wouldnt fret too much, about human rights, the tories will be dealing with these in their own inimitable way post Brexit, I can assure you.
                      But the human rights laws have been used to protect criminals and undesirables. Needs ripping up and starting again.

Comment

But the human rights laws have been used to protect criminals and undesirables. Needs ripping up and starting again.
                        We've come a long way with human rights and whilst I agree some areas need to be looked at and revised it doesn't fill me with confidence having the Torys do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Winkytinky View Post
                          We've come a long way with human rights and whilst I agree some areas need to be looked at and revised it doesn't fill me with confidence having the Torys do it.
                          Letting the Tories update human rights legislation, is like asking King Herod to update early years policies......

Comment

Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post
                            Letting the Tories update human rights legislation, is like asking King Herod to update early years policies......
                            I don't disagree but you tend to be accused of being hysterical when you point out how feckin evil the Torys are

Comment

Originally posted by Winkytinky View Post
                              I don't disagree but you tend to be accused of being hysterical when you point out how feckin evil the Torys are
                              They're warm and fluffy bunnies really......

Comment

Working...
                              X