Fracking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fracking

Preston New Rd maybe at the centre of the news coverage at the moment but you might not know Cuadrilla has a license to frack on 80 sites in rural Lancashire

Does Cuadrilla have a fracking well planned for your area ? Check out the blue spots on this map.. PEDL165 is their license.

http://www.frackingdigest.co.uk/pedl165.jpg
    Last edited by sliper; 27-07-2017, 06:37 PM.
    If you pay to watch the Premier League on TV.. you are part of the problem !

Shocking!
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

No Fracking in buckshaw?

Bent as a nine bob note is all this.
      "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Originally posted by raefil View Post
        No Fracking in buckshaw?

Bent as a nine bob note is all this.
        They darent. I'm surprised they dared to build houses, there's all sorts buried there. It's a matter of time before someone trying to plant a shrub ends up three streets down after clanking a UXB with a shovel.
        Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

If you join all the dots up it reads 'April Fools' ......
          There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobber View Post
            They darent. I'm surprised they dared to build houses, there's all sorts buried there. It's a matter of time before someone trying to plant a shrub ends up three streets down after clanking a UXB with a shovel.
            To be fair, a UXB going off would improve the place
            Soup is Good Food

Life in Sparta, Greece

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp Blatter View Post
              To be fair, a UXB going off would improve the place
              It will end up as the Buckshite BMX track.

Comment

Shocking!
                Why?

Comment

Originally posted by LostinSpace View Post
                  Why?
                  because of the mess and devastation each of them sites is going to create.

I take it you're all for it?

Comment

Is it completely safe or not?............ I've read loads of stuff and still can't conclude anything..........It smacks of " what a good idea " and at the same time " lets make a load of dosh and fuck the consequences:"................... Anyone got the real answer ?
                    Vote For John Brown

Comment

Okay then,
                      what are the real risks with fracking? I have spent about an hour reading a few articles online (not sure how vested the authors intentions are) - for me I cant see major risks, certainly no more than coal mining of old?? Am I missing something?
                      Last edited by dashrunner; 28-07-2017, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dashrunner View Post
                        Okay then,
                        what are the real risks with fracking? I have spent about an hour reading a few articles online (not such how vested the authors intentions are) - for me I cant see major risks, certainly no more than coal mining of old?? Am I missing something?
                        You could get in the way of a van when protesting ?

I too struggle understanding the actuslmproven risks
                        with clear independently collated data rather than spun views we may be able to have a clearer view

Comment

because of the mess and devastation each of them sites is going to create.

I take it you're all for it?
                          I just don't see the mess and detestation you're talking about. The modern sites I've seen are pretty compact and clean.

You like being in control, it's a major factor in your position with Brexit.

Wouldn't you prefer us to be in control of our own gas supply rather than relying on the Russians as we do now?

Comment

Originally posted by LostinSpace View Post
                            I just don't see the mess and detestation you're talking about. The modern sites I've seen are pretty compact and clean.

You like being in control, it's a major factor in your position with Brexit.

Wouldn't you prefer us to be in control of our own gas supply rather than relying on the Russians as we do now?
                            You think fracking is clean and compact?

Fuck off.

Comment

You think fracking is clean and compact?

Fuck off.
                              Here we go, why do I bother?

Comment

Working...
                              X