Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sepp Blatter View Post

Yet, we are now undergoing something far worse than shooting ourselves in the head. That's the danger of capitulating to unfeeling technocrats - if you can threaten to shoot them in the head, too, then you may have a chance..

As we found, the EU is capable of inflicting far more damage than whatever you think the self-harm will be - that's the difference. I have seen first hand the devastation the EU can cause if it does not get its own way, and it is not pleasant.
    I just donít understand how people canít or wonít see the evidence. These negotiations alone (or lack of them) show exactly what the EU is about.
    No wums please - low patience threshold

Comment

• Originally posted by Joanpne View Post

I just donít understand how people canít or wonít see the evidence. These negotiations alone (or lack of them) show exactly what the EU is about.
      The negotiations?

Ha dont make me laugh.

theres been 2 thoughts from the very begining. A) Self survival, B) How do we ensure that wealth continues to rise upwards?
      "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

• Originally posted by raefil View Post

The negotiations?

Ha dont make me laugh.

theres been 2 thoughts from the very begining. A) Self survival, B) How do we ensure that wealth continues to rise upwards?
        On that, I can't disagree! However, self-survival and sucking wealth upwards are what the other side is all about, too. That's where Joan has a point, in my experience.
        Soup is Good Food

Life in Sparta, Greece

Comment

Youve been making your thoughts clear on Labour of late, so carry on, "Mucker."

Me and thee are a million miles apart when it comes to democracy, Im afraid.

Accepting the result of any election DOES NOT mean passively sitting there and going, awww never mind. The campaigning for change never stops.

If you recal I've never been too keen on Labour but I do have a soft spot for Corbyn.
          Vote For John Brown

Comment

Indeed, Joan - I have been seeing what the EU is about every day for ten years, and I don't like it very much.
            Soup is Good Food

Life in Sparta, Greece

Comment

The negotiations?

Ha dont make me laugh.

Good description of the EU is that.

Vote For John Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by Liberation View Post

Like you're doing with the EU hierarchy?....Hate homegrown tories but love the unelected tory leaders of the EU ?...Very strange..
                Change the record, youve become dreary with it.

You think theyre tories yet youre hell bent on enabling the tories here?

Sheesh.

UNICORNS dont exist. Get over it!
                "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

I agree with Norfolk. They are there to represent their constituents first, it was they who voted them in to represent THEM. Every other MP has the same duty to do the same for their own constituents then collectively decide what is best for the Country.
                  Damn right theyre there to represent their constituents and if they see policies that are going to hurt their constituents badly theyd be neglecting their duties by not standing up against them.

Justin Welby

Comment

Change the record, youve become dreary with it.

You think theyre tories yet youre hell bent on enabling the tories here?

Sheesh.

UNICORNS dont exist. Get over it!

I'd like to lose both sets of tories.... For some reason known only to yourself you revere the higher set.................... And don't be pinning labours failure on me Phil, it doesn't wash.
                    Vote For John Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by Liberation View Post

I'd like to lose both sets of tories.... For some reason known only to yourself you revere the higher set.................... And don't be pinning labours failure on me Phil, it doesn't wash.
                      No you dont, like so many youre content to enable the tories here. Your postings of late have shown that.

Justin Welby

Comment

No you dont, like so many youre content to enable the tories here. Your postings of late have shown that.
                        So I have to agree with you and labours stance on europe in order to lose the tories here?..... So I have to accept the super tories?.... You're crackers.
                        Vote For John Brown

Comment

Working...
                        X