Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sliper View Post

There isn't majority at Westminster and among high up civil servants for Remain ? May and Hammond are Remainers.. and her confidents are Remainers and the people most vocally backing her proposals are mainly Remainers.
    As I said in my post (which you chose to edit out), I believe there's a parliamentary majority for an EFTA style Brexit deal.

Remainers gave her a good kicking yesterday btw....virtually no-one is backing Chequers from any part of the House. Maybe because it's a crap idea which the EU and the vast majority of 650 MPs think is absolute tosh.

Comment

• Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post

As I said in my post (which you chose to edit out), I believe there's a parliamentary majority for an EFTA style Brexit deal.

Remainers gave her a good kicking yesterday btw....virtually no-one is backing Chequers from any part of the House. Maybe because it's a crap idea which the EU and the vast majority of 650 MPs think is absolute tosh.
      The EFTA option was raised at PMQs today, and didn't receive a particularly favourable response.

Comment

• Originally posted by PNEPPC View Post

The EFTA option was raised at PMQs today, and didn't receive a particularly favourable response.
        Missed PMQs....

Oh well, a no deal fuck up it is then.....happy days

Comment

• Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post

Missed PMQs....

Oh well, a no deal fuck up it is then.....happy days
          Or they will just extend our membership

again
          Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

• Theresa Mays Hostile enviroment to foreigners is now coming back to bite us.
            Moldova Grudge Could Cost U.K. Access to $1.7 Trillion Projects

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...k-1-7-trillion
            "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Working...
            X