Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jakehake View Post

Were got are country back though

Interesting outlook from you three drum banging remainer amigos.... One lives in China, one wants to live in France...And the other lives in cloud cuckoo land... Great role models. Where do we all sign in order to follow in your intelligent footsteps? Ha Ha

You're number four btw but summed it all up very nicely.
    Vote For John Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by Liberation View Post

Interesting outlook from you three drum banging remainer amigos.... One lives in China, one wants to live in France...And the other lives in cloud cuckoo land... Great role models. Where do we all sign in order to follow in your intelligent footsteps? Ha Ha

Ah but i live in chorley
      "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

• Originally posted by raefil View Post

Ah but i live in chorley

You weren't included because you're only half wrong...Nowt wrong with Chorley, I was born there.
        Vote For John Brown

Comment

I don't want to live in France anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by PNEPPC View Post

This has been in the pipeline since January 2016, so sorry to shatter your illusions, but nothing to do with Brexit.
            Bollocks.

are you saying the empire had no idea that there were rumblings for a referendum to leave? Itís a vain attempt to pacify, nothing more.
            Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nobber View Post

Bollocks.

are you saying the empire had no idea that there were rumblings for a referendum to leave? Itís a vain attempt to pacify, nothing more.
              So to clarify, the EU is set to tax the multi nationals on a Europe wide basis and you think that is down to Brexit? A wise man once said, "there are people on here who need telling which way up is."

Comment

• Originally posted by Waltz View Post

So to clarify, the EU is set to tax the multi nationals on a Europe wide basis and you think that is down to Brexit? A wise man once said, "there are people on here who need telling which way up is."

Took em a while to catch on didn't it?..... You'll be suggesting that they aren't super tories and care for the people next,,
                Vote For John Brown

Comment

• The people supporting Brexit are the extreme right wing of the Tory party, you, Strongbow, the monkey and rich foreign billionaires.

I prefer my side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waltz View Post
                    The people supporting Brexit are the extreme right wing of the Tory party, you, Strongbow, the monkey and rich foreign billionaires.

I prefer my side.
                    Always knew you had affection for me.

Oh wait.
                    "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Always knew you had affection for me.

Oh wait.
                      Odd.

Comment

Ah but i live in chorley
                        same thing

Comment

Ah but i live in chorley
                          Is there a hard border ?

Comment

• Originally posted by pnematic View Post

Is there a hard border ?

Yes theyve just built a checkpoint outside Lidl in Standish. The stretch between there and Aldi is a neutral zone now.

Justin Welby

Comment

​​​​​​
                              Originally posted by PNEESSEX

I don't want to live in France anymore
                              And I don't live in China.

You may be wrong but at least you're consistent

Comment

• Originally posted by PNEPPC View Post

​​​​​​

And I don't live in China.

You may be wrong but at least you're consistent
                                Where you living now Shinny?
                                Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

Working...
                                X