Political Correctness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Liberation View Post

I would...And to be perfectly honest I doubt I'd sit down with anyone that was genuinely " offended " because I'm eating a bacon butty......Neither would I take off my leather shoes and put on my wellies either....
    At work I get referred to as a decent vegan as I couldn't give a flying fuck what other people are eating!

Comment

• Originally posted by paddysr View Post

At work I get referred to as a decent vegan as I couldn't give a flying fuck what other people are eating!

Quite right.....I actually prefer cheese and raw onion..... And I'd be offended if anyone didn't agree.
      Vote For John Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by raefil View Post

Ahh, but would you?
        I wouldn’t let my choice of food be restricted by the people I was with. What they have chosen to eat is their own business.

Anyway the point in making is that Andres iniesta did not deliberately set out to offend people and just because they are offended doesn’t make it wrong. Perhaps he should be offended by the implications that he is in some way racist?

how dare they imply that??????etc etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mer5eywhite View Post

I wouldn’t let my choice of food be restricted by the people I was with. What they have chosen to eat is their own business.

Anyway the point in making is that Andres iniesta did not deliberately set out to offend people and just because they are offended doesn’t make it wrong. Perhaps he should be offended by the implications that he is in some way racist?

how dare they imply that??????etc etc.
          No he didn't but there have always been tensions in Spain in relation to the Moors. He can't control what other people do but probably shouldn't have allowed himself to be photographed in that situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mer5eywhite View Post
            I went to Padstow Obby Oss day the other year, apparently they used to black up. But stopped due to the sensitivities surrounding it. Meanwhile in Sidmouth during the folk festival, people dress up a bit like the crow man from Worsel Gummidge and they still black up.

Comment

• Originally posted by northender0602 View Post

I went to Padstow Obby Oss day the other year, apparently they used to black up. But stopped due to the sensitivities surrounding it. Meanwhile in Sidmouth during the folk festival, people dress up a bit like the crow man from Worsel Gummidge and they still black up.
              Those Coconutters from Bacup have been quiet recently ...........

https://www.coconutters.co.uk/

Comment

• I am actually confusing Obby Oss Day with Mummers Day, also known as Darkie Day which they celebrate in Winter, any excuse for a booze up them Padstonians
                https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/co...e-known-811372

Comment

• I just think it would be refreshing if just for once somebody turned it on it’s head and said, ‘How dare you imply that I’m racist’. I’m deeply offended.

Comment

• I would quite happily do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by pnematic View Post

Those Coconutters from Bacup have been quiet recently ...........

https://www.coconutters.co.uk/
                      Bloody disgusting that in this day and age they can have a men only dance group!
                      Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nobber View Post
                        Bloody disgusting that in this day and age they can have a men only dance group!
                        I thought the same when I joined The Chippendales.

Comment

Working...
                        X