41 Palestinians killed during protests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marsbars View Post
    A post I agree with entirely from our brother in Manhattan. And for those questioning my sincerity on this topic, yes I'm a wind up merchant but on this issue I'm firmly against the popular media supported vendetta against all things Israeli. In a world where the sheep follow the press and Liberal agenda I'm happy to disagree. If I had to choose a flag in this debate/war/situation it would have the star of David on it. Like that or not? pffffttt..... I don't care
    It's possible to be pro-Israel and anti-Likud - you can like a country but think that their government sucks and does bad and stupid things (Merkel, for example ). That's where I am with all of this. Don't forget that many Israelis detest Netanyahu and his policies, so I guess the question is about which Israelis we personally support. Left vs. right, or secular vs. orthodox, and everything inbetween - diverse opinions abound.

In this debate, I am pro-Israeli and pro-Palestinian - I would like to see both live in peace and prosper. Whether that can ever happen or it is a forlorn hope, only time will tell. Sadly, I am not optimistic
    Soup is Good Food

Life in Sparta, Greece

Comment

and what will any investigation actually conclude? Either your view or mine. Its pointless.
      Pointless, really?
      "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

• Originally posted by raefil View Post
        Pointless, really?
        Ok lets see what the investigation concludes then we can debate the outcome (which will be this same argument all over again).

Comment

Ok lets see what the investigation concludes then we can debate the outcome (which will be this same argument all over again).
          Yep, you definitely wont agree with the outcome
          "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Yep, you definitely wont agree with the outcome
            Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

• "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

• https://www.jpost.com/Jerusalem-Repo...ntlines-480829

Comment

Another trustworthy journalist but, hey, he supports your world view.

http://www.camera.org/article/chris-...e-facts-truth/

That nice Mr Putin an that democrat Assad killed anyone recently or, have you given up commenting on Syria.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waltz View Post

That nice Mr Putin an that democrat Assad killed anyone recently or, have you given up commenting on Syria.
                    Interesting read that

Comment

• Originally posted by Waltz View Post

I saw a very good article from channel 4 yesterday 're Syria. I'll look it up when get home

Justin Welby

Comment

I saw a very good article from channel 4 yesterday 're Syria. I'll look it up when get home
                        Here you go, I just found it. Well worth a watch:

Inside Ghouta as Syrian government fully controls Damascus for the first time in seven years

24 May 2018
                        Inside Ghouta as Syrian government fully controls Damascus for the first time in seven years
                        Alex Thomson
                        Chief Correspondent
                        “It was hell”… “We were the living dead” – the words of Syrians emerging from the years of Militant Islamist rebel control and bombardment by Syrian, Russian and Iranian forces.

This week for the first time in seven years the Syrian government fully controls its own capital.

https://www.channel4.com/news/inside...in-seven-years

Justin Welby

Comment

Working...
                        X