41 Palestinians killed during protests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by raefil View Post
    Do you actually believe the shit you're preaching marsy. As i see it not one person has for one minute defended Hamas. However you appear to be defending a regime that shoots to kill someone with an 8 month old baby in their arms. The baby was shot dead by a sniper fully trained in his skill. Evil bastards.
    That's the problem with Mars - you are never quite sure if he is being serious or if he is on one of his windups, trying to get a rise out of you. Makes debating things with him difficult
    Soup is Good Food

Life in Sparta, Greece

Comment

• Originally posted by Sepp Blatter View Post
      That's the problem with Mars - you are never quite sure if he is being serious or if he is on one of his windups
      I think he's being serious all the time but he's happy enough to let people think he's been on the wind up when he knows he's embarrassed himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Winkytinky View Post
        I think he's being serious all the time but he's happy enough to let people think he's been on the wind up when he knows he's embarrassed himself.
        I hope he is being serious because making a joke out of this subject is as low as it gets.
        "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

• For sure you should not make fun of the subject, but there does need to be a balanced view. The Gaza is no place for innocents to be and there are many people there that just can’t get out. On one hand they are hemmed in by the Israelis and on the other they are controlled by Hamas, a puppet terror organization of Iran. If Hamas tells these people to protest, they will protest or they will die. Most of what is going on is propaganda generated by Hamas. Where there people in the West Bank protesting, no because Hana’s does not control them. Today Hamas admitted that most of the dead were members of their own militant organization,

“A senior Hamas official admitted Wednesday that dozens of rioters killed by Israeli soldiers in the Gaza Strip were members of the militant group.
          The official, Salah Bardawil, told the private Palestinian news outlet Baladna TV that 50 of the protesters killed in Monday's violence were members, with the others being "from the people." He did not specify what role the victims had in the organization, including whether they were members of the group's armed wing.”

Also I tried to find where the baby was shot by the Israeli sniper. I could not find anything about a shooting, but I did see an eight month old baby was killed by the tear gas. No mother would willingly take her baby to protest in conditions that we saw on TV, so I can only guess she was told to do so. That is just my humble opinion based on common sense.

Comment

Do you actually believe the shit you're preaching marsy. As i see it not one person has for one minute defended Hamas. However you appear to be defending a regime that shoots to kill someone with an 8 month old baby in their arms. The baby was shot dead by a sniper fully trained in his skill. Evil bastards.

I think some of his posts really are sick jokes... but IMO probably agrees with the gist of them.

Incidentally, on the morning after the killings, I heard Jeremy Bowen saying that he'd just come out of the house where the mother was cradling the body of her baby... and that it was tear gas that killed her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regardless View Post
              I think some of his posts really are sick jokes... but IMO probably agrees with the gist of them.

Incidentally, on the morning after the killings, I heard Jeremy Bowen saying that he'd just come out of the house where the mother was cradling the body of her baby... and that it was tear gas that killed her.
              Thanks to you and new york for clearing that one up for me.

Awful all the same but somehow not as awful as if one human had taken aim with a rifle and shot her
              "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

• Originally posted by New York White View Post
                For sure you should not make fun of the subject, but there does need to be a balanced view. The Gaza is no place for innocents to be and there are many people there that just can’t get out. On one hand they are hemmed in by the Israelis and on the other they are controlled by Hamas, a puppet terror organization of Iran. If Hamas tells these people to protest, they will protest or they will die. Most of what is going on is propaganda generated by Hamas. Where there people in the West Bank protesting, no because Hana’s does not control them. Today Hamas admitted that most of the dead were members of their own militant organization,

“A senior Hamas official admitted Wednesday that dozens of rioters killed by Israeli soldiers in the Gaza Strip were members of the militant group.
                The official, Salah Bardawil, told the private Palestinian news outlet Baladna TV that 50 of the protesters killed in Monday's violence were members, with the others being "from the people." He did not specify what role the victims had in the organization, including whether they were members of the group's armed wing.”

Also I tried to find where the baby was shot by the Israeli sniper. I could not find anything about a shooting, but I did see an eight month old baby was killed by the tear gas. No mother would willingly take her baby to protest in conditions that we saw on TV, so I can only guess she was told to do so. That is just my humble opinion based on common sense.
                A post I agree with entirely from our brother in Manhattan. And for those questioning my sincerity on this topic, yes I'm a wind up merchant but on this issue I'm firmly against the popular media supported vendetta against all things Israeli. In a world where the sheep follow the press and Liberal agenda I'm happy to disagree. If I had to choose a flag in this debate/war/situation it would have the star of David on it. Like that or not? pffffttt..... I don't care
                Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Comment

Im struggling to find the Prime Ministers comments on this, can someone, once again, with better searching skills help us out please.
                  Probably waiting for all the evidence before making a statement, you know evidence such as Hamas stating the majority of those killed were members of their terrorist organisation?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndySaville View Post
                    Probably waiting for all the evidence before making a statement, you know evidence such as Hamas stating the majority of those killed were members of their terrorist organisation?
                    Bollocks and you know it.

Shes a spineless gutless piece of shit like the Foreign secretary who scuttled out of parliament rather than answering a question directed at him

Sadly its far right wing tories like yourself that are bringing complete shame on what was once a proud democratic party.

Justin Welby

Comment

• UN Human Rights Council decides to urgently dispatch experts to probe Israel's killing of Palestinians in Gaza. The resolution was backed by 29 members. The UK abstained.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2...mpression=true

Justin Welby

Comment

UN Human Rights Council decides to urgently dispatch experts to probe Israel's killing of Palestinians in Gaza. The resolution was backed by 29 members. The UK abstained.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2...mpression=true

We have grown balls? Brilliant news
                        Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Comment

Well there you go (See above) So much for waiting for evidence we abstained on a vote to collect it!

Justin Welby

Comment

Well there you go (See above) So much for waiting for evidence we abstained on a vote to collect it!
                            Weren't the only ones by the looks of it. Probably taking into account Hamas admitting most of the dead were in fact members of their terrorist organisation. Dead terrorists, do they need investigating?

Comment

Weren't the only ones by the looks of it. Probably taking into account Hamas admitting most of the dead were in fact members of their terrorist organisation. Dead terrorists, do they need investigating?
                              surely thats the logic of wanting an investigation, so ALL the facts can be ascertained?

Justin Welby

Comment

surely thats the logic of wanting an investigation, so ALL the facts can be ascertained?
                                and what will any investigation actually conclude? Either your view or mine. Its pointless.

Comment

Working...
                                X