Theresa May on Energy Bills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dashrunner View Post
    Isn't it funny how people ridicule the Daily Mail for its lies but believe it when it suits.
    Indeed ... It's called being 'a two faced c**t !!!!!
    There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by Strongbow View Post
      Indeed ... It's called being 'a two faced c**t !!!!!
      I see one above, I bet youre delighted at this news that stitches up the poorest again, gullible Mail reader.

Sheeple by any other name.

PS The Mail Sports columns are often readable.
      "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Originally posted by raefil View Post
        I see one above, I bet youre delighted at this news that stitches up the poorest again, gullible Mail reader.

So Mr Rumbled retorts to making up untrue statements about posters again .... jeez, you are a tedious, predictable prick
        There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by dashrunner View Post
          Isn't it funny how people ridicule the Daily Mail for its lies but believe it when it suits.
          If anything, this proves that it publishes lies. Either way, our esteemed PM promised to cap energy bills but hasnít, something you can replicate across most of her manifesto.

Comment

Originally posted by raefil View Post

Hitchens is quite palatable aswell but his insatiable desire to blame " wacky backy " for everything lets him down a bit.
            Vote For John Brown

Comment

Working...
            X