Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monkey Dust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Monkey Dust

    This synthetic stuff is out of control. Terrifying.

    http://news.sky.com/story/hooked-on-...demic-11468071


    http://news.sky.com/story/from-hulk-...-dust-11468178
    Alex Neil ďThis club has had a certain style for four years and Iím trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.Ē

  • #2
    Originally posted by marsbars View Post
    Jesus!
    I remember the first wave of synthetic drugs, mepherdrone was something inbetween coke and Pills and was good fun but this new stuff sounds absolutely bloody awful!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by hawks26 View Post
      Jesus!
      I remember the first wave of synthetic drugs, mepherdrone was something inbetween coke and Pills and was good fun but this new stuff sounds absolutely bloody awful!




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Good fun?
      Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nobber View Post
        Good fun?
        Yeah as in it didnít turn you in to a extra of the walking dead!
        Spice looks bloody awful but this stuff looks even worse


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by hawks26 View Post
          Yeah as in it didnít turn you in to a extra of the walking dead!
          Spice looks bloody awful but this stuff looks even worse


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Sorry but coke and pills lead to this sort of shit. Itís part of the problem.
          Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nobber View Post
            Sorry but coke and pills lead to this sort of shit. Itís part of the problem.
            Coke and pills were good fun, I would say are but Iím getting a bit long in the tooth now!
            People have been doing the good old fashioned drugs for years without seeing the kind of shit we are seeing now with spice and whatever this awful stuff is!
            Should have just legalised them.




            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

            Comment


            • #7
              ď driving through Stoke was like a scene from the Living DeadĒ

              Nothing new there then.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hawks26 View Post
                Coke and pills were good fun, I would say are but Iím getting a bit long in the tooth now!
                People have been doing the good old fashioned drugs for years without seeing the kind of shit we are seeing now with spice and whatever this awful stuff is!
                Should have just legalised them.




                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Dear god. Please tell me this is tongue in cheek

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by edgy View Post
                  Dear god. Please tell me this is tongue in cheek
                  I read that in Yorkshire , addicts conceal Ecstasy in the cheeks of their mouths and consume them later in clubs.

                  Itís known as Eee By Gum .....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by hawks26 View Post
                    Coke and pills were good fun, I would say are but Iím getting a bit long in the tooth now!
                    People have been doing the good old fashioned drugs for years without seeing the kind of shit we are seeing now with spice and whatever this awful stuff is!
                    Should have just legalised them.




                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    As I said, youíre part of the problem.
                    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by pnematic View Post
                      I read that in Yorkshire , addicts conceal Ecstasy in the cheeks of their mouths and consume them later in clubs.

                      Itís known as Eee By Gum .....
                      Sense of humour bypass on this one friend

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by hawks26 View Post
                        Coke and pills were good fun, I would say are but Iím getting a bit long in the tooth now!
                        People have been doing the good old fashioned drugs for years without seeing the kind of shit we are seeing now with spice and whatever this awful stuff is!
                        Should have just legalised them.




                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        you make a very good point Hawks but unfortunately I can't offer my opinion because, despite working in the industry, lunatic left wingers like Raefil will report me for my opinion on matters such as this.
                        Alex Neil ďThis club has had a certain style for four years and Iím trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.Ē

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by marsbars View Post
                          you make a very good point Hawks but unfortunately I can't offer my opinion because, despite working in the industry, lunatic left wingers like Raefil will report me for my opinion on matters such as this.
                          Phew
                          Thank heavens that "the older drugs" were associated with no risk, health or social problems
                          I really do despair

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by edgy View Post
                            Phew
                            Thank heavens that "the older drugs" were associated with no risk, health or social problems
                            I really do despair
                            At least we (not me or any agency Ive ever worked for, got to protect yourself against Phillip's thought police) knew what we were dealing with .........
                            Alex Neil ďThis club has had a certain style for four years and Iím trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.Ē

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by edgy View Post
                              Sense of humour bypass on this one friend
                              Ignore me - I m just the Court Jester.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X