The Most Powerful Elected Official In The World

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regardless View Post
    Bernie Sanders will be about 102 by then though, won't he?
    hed still be more senile than Trump
    "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Snot View Post

He's doing a press conference live as I type this. He is very calm with no hysterics. Something is very wrong .
      I correct myself - he's on a rant against CNN (again).
      Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER.

Comment

Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post

He has just said that it's better that the House is under Dem control rather than the GOP having a small majority....wtf???

Fail to deliver your Mexican border wall? No problem... it was then immigrant-loving Democrats in the House wot done it.

Facing international ridicule for your foreign policies? No problem, it was those Dems.

Comment

Fail to deliver your Mexican border wall? No problem... it was then immigrant-loving Democrats in the House wot done it.

Facing international ridicule for your foreign policies? No problem, it was those Dems.
          He's been arguing that he can work well with Nancy Pelosi....I think he's deranged

Comment

He's been arguing that he can work well with Nancy Pelosi....I think he's deranged
            Flattery will get you nowhere. I can't get my head around an orange face that has white rings around the eyes.

Comment

Flattery will get you nowhere. I can't get my head around an orange face that has white rings around the eyes.
              Even this little dude?

Soup is Good Food

Life in Sparta, Greece

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp Blatter View Post

Even this little dude?
                Cute !! That little dude has more sense than POTUS

Comment

Yes that was quite a revolting sight....

I see theyve banned Acosta (CNN) from the White House. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is as bonkers and unpleasant as her mad, and bad, Dad

Comment

Yes that was quite a revolting sight....

I see theyve banned Acosta (CNN) from the White House. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is as bonkers and unpleasant as her mad, and bad, Dad
                    "Reporters from many news organizations have expressed support for CNN's Jim Acosta after the White House revoked his press pass.
                    The "hard pass," which speeds up entry to the White House grounds, was suspended by the Trump administration on Wednesday night "until further notice." Why? Because of Acosta's combative exchange with President Donald Trump at his post-midterms press conference.
                    It is unclear whether Acosta will be turned away again on Thursday. It also remains to be seen whether White House reporters will walk out, or show solidarity with Acosta and CNN in other ways."

Acosta just asked for clarification of Trump's use of the word 'invasion' as the marchers were still hundreds of miles away. It didn't take much to get under Trump's skin and get him agitated; loose cannon anyone?

Mike Huckabee's connections to Fox News are the only reason his daughter has the Press Secretary's job. She's as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Comment

Cute !! That little dude has more sense than POTUS
                      Rex the Red Panda for POTUS!
                      Soup is Good Food

Life in Sparta, Greece

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp Blatter View Post

Rex the Red Panda for POTUS!
                        If it would go to a vote, the eyes have it !!

Comment

"Reporters from many news organizations have expressed support for CNN's Jim Acosta after the White House revoked his press pass.
                          The "hard pass," which speeds up entry to the White House grounds, was suspended by the Trump administration on Wednesday night "until further notice." Why? Because of Acosta's combative exchange with President Donald Trump at his post-midterms press conference.
                          It is unclear whether Acosta will be turned away again on Thursday. It also remains to be seen whether White House reporters will walk out, or show solidarity with Acosta and CNN in other ways."

Acosta just asked for clarification of Trump's use of the word 'invasion' as the marchers were still hundreds of miles away. It didn't take much to get under Trump's skin and get him agitated; loose cannon anyone?

Mike Huckabee's connections to Fox News are the only reason his daughter has the Press Secretary's job. She's as much use as a chocolate teapot.
                          I thought it would be impossible to have someone even more inept than Sean Spicer....I was wrong

Comment

So they banAcosta for what seems to be an innocuous knock on the staffers arm yet retain a President whose view was grabbing them between the legs is fair game. Fake news really is the pinnacle

Comment

Originally posted by jakehake View Post
                              So they banAcosta for what seems to be an innocuous knock on the staffers arm yet retain a President whose view was grabbing them between the legs is fair game. Fake news really is the pinnacle
                              Apparently, the "innocuous knock" was actually even more innocuous than it appeared.

The story I just heard on 5Live is that the White House doctored the video before releasing it - to make it look worse than it was.

The guest said they looked at the original footage and compared it, frame by frame, with the White House's version. Using his terminology (paraphrased)

"In the original, contact was made for, let's say for illustration, in frame 14. But in the White House's version, that frame was repeated as frame 14, 15 and 16 but apart from those extra frames, the rest were identical. That is our objective analysis of fact - we do not comment on how or why it happened. Subjectively, you can make up your own minds but I would say that it makes the contact look more prominent"

More evidence that the White House is a law unto itself.... as if we didn't already know.

Comment

Apparently, the "innocuous knock" was actually even more innocuous than it appeared.

The story I just heard on 5Live is that the White House doctored the video before releasing it - to make it look worse than it was.

The guest said they looked at the original footage and compared it, frame by frame, with the White House's version. Using his terminology (paraphrased)

More evidence that the White House is a law unto itself.... as if we didn't already know.
                                Channel 4 have done a good expose on this

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/sta...21211414261761
                                "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Working...
                                X