The Most Powerful Elected Official In The World

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regardless View Post

Apparently, the "innocuous knock" was actually even more innocuous than it appeared.

The story I just heard on 5Live is that the White House doctored the video before releasing it - to make it look worse than it was.

The guest said they looked at the original footage and compared it, frame by frame, with the White House's version. Using his terminology (paraphrased)

More evidence that the White House is a law unto itself.... as if we didn't already know.
    The allegation, which looks pretty nailed on to me, is not that the WH doctored the footage but that they used doctored footage lifted from Infowars. It's always good when POTUS uses as his source a far right conspiracy website (but not entirely unexpected)

Comment

And Fox News jumps to POTUS' side once again...

"Fox News anchor Chris Wallace said Thursday that Jim Acosta "makes it awfully hard to have journalistic solidarity" after the White House pulled the CNN White House correspondent's credentials. The White House decision followed an extended debate and confrontation with President Trump at a press conference on Wednesday.
      "I think he embarrassed himself," Wallace told "Daily Briefing" host Dana Perino. "First of all, it was more of an argument than it was a question. He was disrespectful to his colleagues in asking repeated questions and, thereby, making it harder for them to get in a question. Then the President of the United States told him to sit down, and he refused, and he kept talking.""

Fox News - your only credible source of news in the USA.......not!!
      Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Snot View Post
        And Fox News jumps to POTUS' side once again...

"Fox News anchor Chris Wallace said Thursday that Jim Acosta "makes it awfully hard to have journalistic solidarity" after the White House pulled the CNN White House correspondent's credentials. The White House decision followed an extended debate and confrontation with President Trump at a press conference on Wednesday.
        "I think he embarrassed himself," Wallace told "Daily Briefing" host Dana Perino. "First of all, it was more of an argument than it was a question. He was disrespectful to his colleagues in asking repeated questions and, thereby, making it harder for them to get in a question. Then the President of the United States told him to sit down, and he refused, and he kept talking.""

Fox News - your only credible source of news in the USA.......not!!
        Except actually, I do think there was a bit of truth in that, from what I've seen. I do buy into the view that Acosta didn't behave particularly well - although I did only see snippets of the press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Regardless View Post

Except actually, I do think there was a bit of truth in that, from what I've seen. I do buy into the view that Acosta didn't behave particularly well - although I did only see snippets of the press conference.
          I was particularly impressed by the statesman like behaviour from Trump. Man child petulance is such a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post

I was particularly impressed by the statesman like behaviour from Trump. Man child petulance is such a good look.
            He was at it again yesterday.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Snot View Post

He was at it again yesterday.....

Oh but for the return of " Spitting Image " ...
              Vote For John Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Liberation View Post

Oh but for the return of " Spitting Image " ...
                Oh yes !!

Comment

Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post

I'll not argue with that...

Comment

Working...
                  X