Ashes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tino View Post
    Ball is now injured and a doubt for the first test.
    Its turning into a North End scenario with all the injuries............

Comment

We will get twatted this series I reckon.
      There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Comment

Prediction League
        Prize: Ando will buy the winner a pint

Ill say 3-2 to England

Comment

4-0 to Aussies for me.
          There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by cpnend View Post
            Prediction League
            Prize: Ando will buy the winner a pint

Ill say 3-2 to England
            Ha Ha Ha..... My money is safe with that prediction !!

Comment

3-1 to the Aussie's, we win the 5th test when already 3-0 down as we have on previous occasions. The weather will help us to a draw in one of them.

One hope was for Cook and Root to be in sensational form from the off, sadly both appear to be struggling. We really do need Stokes to stand a chance.

The other is to get the best of the conditions in the day night test and Jimmy turns them over.

Fancy Bairstow to score heavily

Comment

Interesting Aussie squad. Paine in when Wade is keeping in front of him for Tasmania. Renshaw dropped although he's in poor form and Bancroft has just got a double ton. Think I'm pleased that Shaun Marsh is in for Maxwell.

Comment

Originally posted by justinr73 View Post
                  Interesting Aussie squad. Paine in when Wade is keeping in front of him for Tasmania. Renshaw dropped although he's in poor form and Bancroft has just got a double ton. Think I'm pleased that Shaun Marsh is in for Maxwell.
                  The Aussie press and some ex players are not happy !!

Stuart McGill said that the Aussie selectors are morons masquerading as mentors !!

Comment

My 3-2 s looking better all the time. No back sliding now Ando, you said it'll be a 5-0 crimwash

Comment

Anyone know if you can see daily highlights on free tv...bbc, channel 5, or perhaps ch4?

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
                        Anyone know if you can see daily highlights on free tv...bbc, channel 5, or perhaps ch4?
                        I believe not just BT sport. Which isn’t surprising considering they bid £20M more than sky did.

Comment

I believe not just BT sport. Which isnít surprising considering they bid £20M more than sky did.
                          Ive just renewed my BT Sport subscription on an 18 month contract - i got a cracking deal £3-50 a month !!

Comment

You can watch free highlights from 7pm every day - via the BT Sport app or website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wld View Post
                              You can watch free highlights from 7pm every day - via the BT Sport app or website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              10 minutes worth

Comment

10 minutes worth
                                I canít see anything saying 10 minutes, though Iíve only looked on the app. If it is, I suppose BT have to protect their investment whilst trying to attract new subscriptions.

Either way, youíd be performing your own Rodney Bewes tribute to avoid the score until after tea time!

Comment

Working...
                                X