Major League Baseball 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    I've given up on MLB and have affiliated myself to a no hoper Spanish football club I do like to follow useless teams

I see the Os beat the As eventually
    Shame Essex, we miss you on the thread.

Yes, damn it. We need every win to overhaul the Astros/get homefield advantage v the Yankees.
    East Midlands Branch

Comment

• Originally posted by jcfartpants View Post
      Shame Essex, we miss you on the thread.

Yes, damn it. We need every win to overhaul the Astros/get homefield advantage v the Yankees.
      The utter ineptitude of the Os defies belief. Since May 2017, it's been a catastrophe. It'll take years for them to rebuild, they're terminally crap. I will be cheering on my no hopers in Segunda Division B Group 4

Comment

The utter ineptitude of the Os defies belief. Since May 2017, it's been a catastrophe. It'll take years for them to rebuild, they're terminally crap. I will be cheering on my no hopers in Segunda Division B Group 4
        They don't wear orange shirts do they [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
        Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER.

Comment

• 'Ave some!

East Midlands Branch

Comment

• Originally posted by jcfartpants View Post
            'Ave some!

Holy Guacamole! And you were losing 1-0 middle of the third. So, in a double header, you win both games by a combined score of 31-3 - that's value for money .

In other games....

Orioles 2-1 Jays

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Snot View Post
              They don't wear orange shirts do they [emoji23][emoji23]

Blue and white stripes Sid

http://tienda.recreativohuelva.com

Comment

Blue and white stripes Sid

http://tienda.recreativohuelva.com
                Very nice Senor Essex - Blue, White, Adidas (and a smart second strip too).

Comment

Very nice Senor Essex - Blue, White, Adidas (and a smart second strip too).
                  They're 4th in the league at the moment....unbeaten after 4 games. Saw them the other Sunday in a local derby....dire 0-0 draw.

Comment

They're 4th in the league at the moment....unbeaten after 4 games. Saw them the other Sunday in a local derby....dire 0-0 draw.
                    I'm hoping to see one of those (or, hoping against hope, better) tomorrow .

Comment

• Congratulations, Mr Fartpants [emoji106]

Comment

• The one perk of sleepless nights on paternity leave is being awake to watch Christian Yelich!
                        Brewers getting oh so close to the Cubs now...with the Cubs still to play a series against the Cardinals who will be fighting for the wildcard spot. Is it always this exciting?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjarki the Bald View Post
                          The one perk of sleepless nights on paternity leave is being awake to watch Christian Yelich!
                          Brewers getting oh so close to the Cubs now...with the Cubs still to play a series against the Cardinals who will be fighting for the wildcard spot. Is it always this exciting?!
                          Only when your team is winning .

Good win for your lads last night.

Comment

Only when your team is winning .

Good win for your lads last night.

Well it's come down to the final game! Teams in NL Central and West both level coming up to tonight's games. Seems amazing that after 161 games they can be so closely matched...does that happen often?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjarki the Bald View Post
                              Well it's come down to the final game! Teams in NL Central and West both level coming up to tonight's games. Seems amazing that after 161 games they can be so closely matched...does that happen often?
                              I wouldn't say it happens often. Jays and Orioles finished level a couple of season's back, a one game play off. You guys beat the Tigers today and you have at least a play off for the Division title. Supposed to be a 3:10pm kick off, you going to watch?

Comment

I wouldn't say it happens often. Jays and Orioles finished level a couple of season's back, a one game play off. You guys beat the Tigers today and you have at least a play off for the Division title. Supposed to be a 3:10pm kick off, you going to watch?
                                Yep I'm in England so it's perfect Sunday evening timing for me. Got a two week old baby so with the sleepless nights I've been managing to watch plenty of the games that have been taking place overnight UK time. With North End and Lancs cricket having poor seasons it's a welcome change to follow a team that are actually having some success...

Comment

Working...
                                X