Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major League Baseball 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post

    Sadly no Susan Sarandon lookalikes hanging around Frederick Keys games
    Depends on how much you've had to drink I guess.

    This was Kevin Costner prior to his epic Robin (tonight we will drink wid my faddah in Nodding Ham) Hood extravaganza .
    Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sid Snot View Post

      Depends on how much you've had to drink I guess.

      This was Kevin Costner prior to his epic Robin (tonight we will drink wid my faddah in Nodding Ham) Hood extravaganza .
      Kevin was never much of an actor, Susan on the other hand....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post

        Kevin was never much of an actor, Susan on the other hand....
        ....is good at faking it?
        Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER.

        Comment


        • Not as good as Cameron Diaz was

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post
            Not as good as Cameron Diaz was
            I don't recall Cameron Diaz; hopefully we're on the same topic here, but I always thought Meg Ryan nailed it (every pun intended) and was nominated for a pair of Golden Globes

            Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sid Snot View Post

              I don't recall Cameron Diaz; hopefully we're on the same topic here, but I always thought Meg Ryan nailed it (every pun intended) and was nominated for a pair of Golden Globes

              i have no idea why i wrote Cameron Diaz....I did indeed mean Meg Ryan. I blame it on age

              Comment


              • Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post

                i have no idea why i wrote Cameron Diaz....I did indeed mean Meg Ryan. I blame it on age
                Ha!! I knew it !
                Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER.

                Comment

                Working...
                X