• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcfartpants View Post
    9/1.

tbh not even I would put a fiver on the As at 125-1
    Boracic ?

It would have to be a fiver you really, really don't care about losing.
    Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Snot View Post
      Boracic ?

It would have to be a fiver you really, really don't care about losing.
      Fuck it I'm going to do it 😉

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
      East Midlands Branch

Comment

Fuck it I'm going to do it 😉

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
        Sucker that I am, I'll go halves with you or double if you insist . How do I get the brass to you?

Comment

Sucker that I am, I'll go halves with you or double if you insist . How do I get the brass to you?
          Wire it to my offshore account on Walney Island.
          East Midlands Branch

Comment

Wire it to my offshore account on Walney Island.
            Will do

www.royalbankofwalney.com/wires

Comment

I guess this is as of yesterday....

Os 13-8
              As 9-8
              Jays 9-11
              Phillies 8-12

Comment

I guess this is as of yesterday....

Os 13-8
                As 9-8
                Jays 9-11
                Phillies 8-12
                Jays have been playing a lot of prospects. I looked at the box score this morning and I couldn't recognize half the names. Hopefully some of them turn out to be good 'uns.

Comment

Originally posted by Saskwhite View Post
                  Jays have been playing a lot of prospects. I looked at the box score this morning and I couldn't recognize half the names. Hopefully some of them turn out to be good 'uns.
                  I read that two of them made a big impression against the Orioles a couple of weeks back - can't remember their names offhand but good pedigree apparently. Donaldson breaking down again (calf muscle)?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I read that two of them made a big impression against the Orioles a couple of weeks back - can't remember their names offhand but good pedigree apparently. Donaldson breaking down again (calf muscle)?

Atkins should have traded him when he had the chance, we aren't going to make the playoffs this year. I bet if we're not in it by the deadline Donaldson will be gone.

Comment

Atkins should have traded him when he had the chance, we aren't going to make the playoffs this year. I bet if we're not in it by the deadline Donaldson will be gone.
                      Agreed. I honestly don't expect a lot; hopefully, as you say, the kids come through. I feel sure Gibbons will do all he can to give them as much game time as possible. We'll also see if Tulowitski can put a half season in .

Comment

Standings before today's games

As 12-9
                        Os 13-10
                        Jays 12-11
                        East Midlands Branch

Comment

By the way, the regular season starts on it earliest date ever - Thursday March 29th. Apparently it's to give the players a few more days off mid-season.
                          East Midlands Branch

Comment

By the way, the regular season starts on it earliest date ever - Thursday March 29th. Apparently it's to give the players a few more days off mid-season.
                            Jays are packing up their tent in Florida on March 25th and moving to Montreal for the last two spring training games against the Cardinals. Personally, I love to see MLB being played in Montreal and probably why I'll never be a huge fan of the Nationals !! March 29th Jays open at home with four against the Yankees and their gazillion dollar team.

Comment

Jays have been playing a lot of *prospects. I looked at the box score this morning and I couldn't recognize half the names. Hopefully some of them turn out to be good 'uns.
                              *Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and Bo Bichette are still well down on the stairway to big-league heaven. Anthony Alford, among the most impressive of apprentices at spring training, is out of the roster hunt with a Grade 2 hamstring strain, three to six weeks on the DL. Teoscar Hernandez, with his gaudy spring training numbers, is stuck behind an outfield jam.

Full article....

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/new...Pvo?li=AAggXBR

Comment

Jays are packing up their tent in Florida on March 25th and moving to Montreal for the last two spring training games against the Cardinals. Personally, I love to see MLB being played in Montreal and probably why I'll never be a huge fan of the Nationals !! March 29th Jays open at home with four against the Yankees and their gazillion dollar team.
                                Would you be an Expos supporter if they were still there Sid?
                                East Midlands Branch

Comment

Working...
                                X