Rugby this weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rugby this weekend

Can't see a thread promoting the game at 'hoppers yet!

Armchair sports fans could do worse than Exeter v Munster on Saturday and Glasgow v Saracens on Sunday.

The documentary on BT Sport on Friday night, 'Shoulder to Shoulder', should be worth watching as it sets Irish rugby against the backdrop of the Troubles.

Ulster v Leicester Tigers for me. I'll be the one in shorts and a 'moon boot' on the East Terrace.

Originally posted by justinr73 View Post

Armchair sports fans could do worse than Exeter v Munster on Saturday and Glasgow v Saracens on Sunday.

The documentary on BT Sport on Friday night, 'Shoulder to Shoulder', should be worth watching as it sets Irish rugby against the backdrop of the Troubles.

Ulster v Leicester Tigers for me. I'll be the one in shorts and a 'moon boot' on the East Terrace.
    Grand Final at OT in an Exec Box for me......nice

Wrong thread I know but was a dinner with Geoff Miller the other night and didn't ask him the damned question!!!

Comment

It's the Grand Final that's why
      'Say goodbye to the pain of the past. Say hello to the championship. It's his day it's Preston's day'

Comment

Originally posted by justinr73 View Post

Rugby Union is followed by Tory supporting bellends .... end of !!!!
        There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by Strongbow View Post
          Jeremys and Nigels, solicitors and surveyors.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Almost finished sniggering at Freddy Burns what a cockwomble, warming up for the grand final this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Strongbow View Post
              Well Iíve never voted Tory....

Comment

Working...
              X