No announcement yet.

Tipping Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bristol De Mai. I love that horse now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double J View Post
      Bristol De Mai. I love that horse now.
      Backed it heavily too. Couldn't believe the price. Coneygree was getting eased in with a run out, liek you said Cue Card too old, so why not the 6 year old with a past of winning on the opener to the season?! Brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by tom23 View Post
        Backed it heavily too. Couldn't believe the price. Coneygree was getting eased in with a run out, liek you said Cue Card too old, so why not the 6 year old with a past of winning on the opener to the season?! Brilliant.
        He'll run a massive race at Haydock in a few weeks. Keep forgetting what the race is called changes names that often. Haydock is made for the horse. Think his price has dropped to 2/1 though which isn't value when you consider Sizing John, Might Bite and a few other big guns could be heading there.

Comment

• What's the fancy tomorrow DJ? Can't touch Bristol de mai at 11/10!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tom23 View Post
            What's the fancy tomorrow DJ? Can't touch Bristol de mai at 11/10!!
            Keep forgetting to post. Had a few nice priced winners as wel, also a few bad losers. But I did back Bristol De Mai at Haydock, I got 11/8 and 6/4 earlier in the week. Building up my ante post portfolio for Cheltenham now, coming along nicely. Including Faugheen at 6's for Champ Hurdle.

If you want a bet, Might Bite for King George. It won't lose, honestly. It's about a bigger cert as I can imagine providing he doesn't fall.

Also Special Tiara at 25/1 for the Champion Chase. He won't win it, but half the market leaders won't go or will run elsewhere, but for e/w value you honestly will be struggling to find better.

Comment

• All according to Oddschecker... so you'd probably have to shop around for these, but if you like to go for longer 'odds-against' betting on your coupon, some of these could represent value.

For me, Burnley are the stand-out bet at 11/8 at home to Stoke. And if you want to build that into an interesting accumulator, maybe pick three of the following and do 4xtrebles and a fourfold.

Hibs 2/1 home to Rangers. Hibs just got the good draw with Celtic and Rangers lost at Dundee last time out.
              Huddersfield v Chelsea home win 9/1. Obviously odds against... but 9/1? Huddersfield just back to winning ways. Cold night in Yorkshire. Chelsea just wobbled.
              West Ham v Arsenal home win 9/2. A bit risky... but West Ham more solid. Arsenal always flaky.
              Swansea 6/1 to get a draw with City. After the lord mayor's show for City. Swansea just got their breakthrough win on Saturday.
              Bournemouth 25/2 to win at Man U Pushing your luck but Man U deflated after Sunday. Bournemouth seem to have been playing better than their results recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regardless View Post
                All according to Oddschecker... so you'd probably have to shop around for these, but if you like to go for longer 'odds-against' betting on your coupon, some of these could represent value.

For me, Burnley are the stand-out bet at 11/8 at home to Stoke. And if you want to build that into an interesting accumulator, maybe pick three of the following and do 4xtrebles and a fourfold.

Hibs 2/1 home to Rangers. Hibs just got the good draw with Celtic and Rangers lost at Dundee last time out.
                Huddersfield v Chelsea home win 9/1. Obviously odds against... but 9/1? Huddersfield just back to winning ways. Cold night in Yorkshire. Chelsea just wobbled.
                West Ham v Arsenal home win 9/2. A bit risky... but West Ham more solid. Arsenal always flaky.
                Swansea 6/1 to get a draw with City. After the lord mayor's show for City. Swansea just got their breakthrough win on Saturday.
                Bournemouth 25/2 to win at Man U Pushing your luck but Man U deflated after Sunday. Bournemouth seem to have been playing better than their results recently.
                Well, it was tight, but my banker came in! Burnley into the Champions League places! Huddersfield down though.

Comment

• Had this little'un on the go t'other neyt. Got greedy again didn't I.

Tucuman equalised.

Twats.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Also Special Tiara at 25/1 for the Champion Chase. He won't win it, but half the market leaders won't go or will run elsewhere, but for e/w value you honestly will be struggling to find better.
                    Douvan now out for season, Altior just had a serious wind op and aiming this has his first run back.

Still get 20s about Special Tiara, load up on it E/W (he wont win)

Comment

• That late goal from the lashers deprived me of 475 quid.

Oh well.

Comment

• We all on Bristol de mai today then? Don't think might bite is worth the short odds

Comment

• Originally posted by Guinness View Post
                          We all on Bristol de mai today then? Don't think might bite is worth the short odds
                          Nicky Henderson is bullish about Mite Bite. If he gets round, he wins I reckon.

So 2 options for me. Double your money by backing Mite Bite or simply enjoy the race.

Comment

• You have to look outside the box sometimes, Fox Norton for me.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT
                            WE ARE NOT LEAVING .

Comment

Keep forgetting to post. Had a few nice priced winners as wel, also a few bad losers. But I did back Bristol De Mai at Haydock, I got 11/8 and 6/4 earlier in the week. Building up my ante post portfolio for Cheltenham now, coming along nicely. Including Faugheen at 6's for Champ Hurdle.

If you want a bet, Might Bite for King George. It won't lose, honestly. It's about a bigger cert as I can imagine providing he doesn't fall.

Merry Christmas all.
                              On to the Gold Cup now.

Comment

Merry Christmas all.
                                On to the Gold Cup now.
                                When is Cheltenham week Double J ??

Comment

Working...
                                X