Xbmc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by raefil View Post
    Ive a feeling Ultimate is being specifically targetted too. Ive been using another provider which has been "Flawless," and VPN isnt needed at all.
    Not as daft as you look

Comment

• I bought a firestick last week at full price and I absolutely think they are fantastic. Works much more flawlessly than my old T8 box and is loaded with all the apps you need including kodi(redundant for me as I use plex, iptv and emby ).I love how portable they are so yea buy a bargain. I'm tempted to buy another at the Black Friday price ☺

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got rid of my Kodi box for a mag 410 box, paid £85 for it but you can pick a cheaper box up. Got this because it's the latest model with more ram. It's an android box and comes with various apps already installed but no digital play.
        Downloaded digital stb app and got in contact with a guy on facebook called new generation who provides access to tv channels.
        Bought 12 months access for £40 to every channel you will ever need including all sports including sky, bein and others for the odd nobbers game they show. Perfect picture in hd and 4k if you have a compatible tv.
        He provides full instuctions for installing the tv.

Comment

• Which IPTV subscription service do you guys pay for ?

Comment

• Looking into this stuff so this threads a goldmine of information. Would anyone care to advise on whether to purchase a fire stick or a box please? Can either/both of these be used on multiple screens? Cheers.
            Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Comment

• Hey Mars I'd buy a firestick or a box .Make sure it's newest version if box as you can't download latest kodi on older boxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitch 22 View Post
                Hey Mars I'd buy a firestick or a box .Make sure it's newest version if box as you can't download latest kodi on older boxes.

Ive given up on Kodi. Better alternatives out there
                "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

• Me too Phil I use plex and iptv not free but still saves a packet.

Comment

Me too Phil I use plex and iptv not free but still saves a packet.

A damned sight more stable
                    "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Hey Mars I'd buy a firestick or a box .Make sure it's newest version if box as you can't download latest kodi on older boxes.

Been advised on a certain satellite receiver box ..... will get onto it as soon as sky contract ends.
                      Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Comment

• Hopping onto this late and although have made genuine attempts to fathom the content of this thread through the last 10 pages, I’m at a complete loose end! AFAIK, XBMC is the old Xbox media centre that everyone started to use as a streaming portal - are we all persevering with the ‘Kodi’ approach on this thread, and therefore you’re just updating it to replace the now defunct ‘exodus’ mods, or have you found some new and wonderful way to get the stuff you want?

As always, apologies for ignorance!
                        New Twitter: @_byron89

Comment

Me too Phil I use plex and iptv not free but still saves a packet.

Can get iptv for £10.00 a month , is the quality good on big games & is it worth doing ?

Comment

• Originally posted by bricklayer View Post
                            Can get iptv for £10.00 a month , is the quality good on big games & is it worth doing ?
                            Most providers will give you a 24 hour trial, take up this offer and check it out.

Justin Welby

Comment

• Mines bout 60 quid year but get lot of ifollow channels now 2🤣🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by bricklayer View Post
                                £10 a month sounds a bit steep, try and get a trial first.

Comment

Working...
                                X