Xbmc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tino View Post
    £10 a month sounds a bit steep, try and get a trial first.
    Ten quid is really expensive unless it's just monthly your opting for which will cost you more than full year.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitch 22 View Post
      Ten quid is really expensive unless it's just monthly your opting for which will cost you more than full year.

You think £10 is too much for all the sports channels , 3pm kick offs etc. Can you recommend somewhere cheaper for all these channels?

Comment

• Who's recommended to use? Got the Smart IPTV app on my smart TV.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Atkypne View Post
          Who's recommended to use? Got the Smart IPTV app on my smart TV.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
          Guy at work sorting it out, few of the lads already got it & saying no problems with any of the games so far, just needs a MAC address off my smart TV. Just wondering if anyone knows of a better deal or is this not a bad deal?

Comment

• I do but its hard as fuck to get in. The service I use has all iptv, Sat kick offs, about 10 ifollow channels it's 65 for all channels for year and 45 pounds for year for sports. I sub full iptv and plex for 70 quid per year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitch 22 View Post
              I do but its hard as fuck to get in. The service I use has all iptv, Sat kick offs, about 10 ifollow channels it's 65 for all channels for year and 45 pounds for year for sports. I sub full iptv and plex for 70 quid per year.

And I still owe you a few pints for getting me in!

Any advice I would give on IPTV is to not sign up to one openly available online. They don't cap the users so it can be un-reliable and they can be here and gone in an instant. A good IPTV source is few and far between but once you get one, cling on to it!

Comment

• Sooooo hypothetically ...... If you were using someone else's Prime account through a PS4 could you errr.... look for the extra's?
                Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Comment

Working...
                X