No announcement yet.

Shark vacuum cleaner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone remember a TV documentary from the mid 90's about Kirby salesmen? It featured some thoroughly nauseating individuals. The king of them all was their number 1 salesman, who at their sales seminar bounded onto the stage and told the audience "if your wife starts complaining about you going out every night to sell Kirbys, I'm telling you now to ditch the bitch". Love to know what happened to him, wonder if he ever grew up?

Comment

Well, for all the virtues of the shark it has gone to the tip. Basically i forgot to register it, it went faulty and literally noone will touch em to repair. Rang shark and they were great and would have repaired or replaced it if i had registered it last year. So lesson is if you buy one then register it. Still a great bit of kit.

Comment

Thanks for reminding me. Mrs has just got one, and so far so good. Better get it registered asap.

Comment

You do that Bhag. They literally would have replaced it had i registered it. Seems their customer service is so good that it negates third party repairs.. Lesson learnt.

Comment

bought new vacuum recently!
            My 2 year old and 4 year old also love vacuuming with it.

Comment

It's top item. Picks up a lot of stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X