The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Preston1880 View Post
    The "Giro" on AVFTT is definitely the same Giro from here.

Say a bad word about Lashers or BFC, even in jest, and he'll leap to their aid and scratch your eyes out.

He loves 'em.
    She's a Witch!!

Comment

• Plungy,

Can I suggest you take your blue and white blinkers off and look at the actually facts?

Of course BHS and AVFTT are partisan. But there’s enough information from reliable sources to suggest they’ve been well and truly stitched.

What would we do if we ended up in this situation?

Comment

• Originally posted by giro View Post
        Plungy,

Can I suggest you take your blue and white blinkers off and look at the actually facts?

Of course BHS and AVFTT are partisan. But there’s enough information from reliable sources to suggest they’ve been well and truly stitched.

What would we do if we ended up in this situation?
        But I have friends who for their Sins are Lashers. Some know people in High places. What I like is the ones that still go on and have through the troubles still enjoy the rivalry between our 2 clubs. They see what the O's have done for the club, they see what the club means to them and haven't got involved. That doesn't mean they think the O's are gods, they know what they o's have done, they see what they've been accused of, they see what they've had to face. And they don't agree with any of it, they just want to watch their football. There are 2 that still but don;t purchase anything in the ground, have the O's out Scarf but want to support their team. This should be their right, they should be subject to name calling, they shouldn't be face with attacks and they shouldn't have to tell others they agree with the NAPM. I seen it from all 3 sides, and I find it worrying that when the O's go, the NAPM idiots are just going to filter back in and sit next to the ones that have attacked them and abused them. What I do know is they decent people and will welcome them back, but I would say why should they. BST, Tangerine Knights and the NAPM brigade have some serious work to do to mend the bridges with those that have just wanted to watch Blackpool. The likes LBD, should consider not going back on, because he has allowed it, taken part in when no matter what the think of the O's, they should of kept fans united.

I feel the Boycotters (some) have gone way to far. They called it Judgement Day. Well the scenes of those attending being attacked was judged and it's that that finally changed my view of whats gone on.2 wrongs don't make it right. Those genuine one's in the middle had no protection from either side, however the O's didn't insult them or attack them. Whatever happens in the future, I will enjoy the rivalry of the Genuine fans, but those that abused others, that went to far can go and swivel.

As Preston fans, rivals we should only be taking the view of how we see it. And I don't know any Preston Fan that see's it any different. You say your a STH of 17 years, we only have your word, your record of defending the Lashers speaks for it's self. Anyway its late and we now have to wait, this is not over for the Lashers. They need a buyer, the big man is not going to be it.
        3 Butter Pies and a coke please : D

Comment

• Originally posted by pneveg
          leftdeserterback

i see the fans went back to shitpoo on saturday a 5032 crowd

boycott over

crowds back to pre boycott for league 1
          1700 Pompey fans, in fairness
          "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

• Originally posted by raefil View Post
            1700 Pompey fans, in fairness
            And probably 3,500 free tickets too......

Comment

• Originally posted by PNE Plungy View Post
              What you choose to believe of this latest tangerine propoganda is up to you. Some of it is undoubtedly true, some of it is undoubtedly open to question.

I don't believe that even Dafty believes half of the shit he posts on here. Most of his crap is more full of spin than a Shane Warne delivery. He'll have you believe that Oyston is the big bad wolf whilst the poor bullied fans are Little Red Riding Hoods.

Sympathising with these cretins isn't in my nature. There are two sides to every story but we only ever hear the clap trap on BHS and AVFTT. Jumping to the lashers defence whenever they draw criticism on a PNE forum has, and will, lead posters to question your allegiance. I know whose trench I'm in and make no apology for that.

Comment

• Bloody Hell!

Inferring Im may not be a STH. Talk about scraping the barrel.

Give your head a wobble, Crazy!

Comment

Bloody Hell!

Inferring I’m may not be a STH. Talk about scraping the barrel.

Give your head a wobble, Crazy!
                  You might be, I questioning for what club

Comment

• Originally posted by FootballcrazyP_ View Post
                    You might be, I questioning for what club
                    To avoid any further confusion. The answer is PNE. Hope this clarify things?

UTWs

Comment

To avoid any further confusion. The answer is PNE. Hope this clarify things?

UTWs
                      Bet you've got one of those PNE/Blackpool half and half scarves.

Comment

How much? 💰

Comment

How much? 💰
                          Hoping to win a few quid to buy a Club?

Comment

And I'll bet you've got a cone shaped hat emblazoned with a rather large 'D'.
                            And now, the end is near...

Comment

• Originally posted by FootballcrazyP_ View Post
                              Hoping to win a few quid to buy a Club?
                              I don't need to buy a club. I find a cricket bat works, just as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by We8PNE View Post
                                And I'll bet you've got a cone shaped hat emblazoned with a rather large 'D'.
                                Be careful. You might get banned, again!😄
                                Last edited by giro; 15-11-2017, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X