The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by We8PNE View Post
    You really should remove those blinkers.
    Surely it should be you. You can't see what they've done for you. And even now they trying to protect the club you just won't have it.
    3 Butter Pies and a coke please : D

Comment

• Originally posted by FootballcrazyP_ View Post
      Surely it should be you. You can't see what they've done for you. And even now they trying to protect the club you just won't have it.
      Mr Crazy, I'm well aware of what they've done, and what they haven't done.

With respect, you haven't a clue.
      And now, the end is near...

Comment

Maybe he hasn't but your plight is funny as fuck ...cheers us all up no end

Comment

• Originally posted by marsbars View Post
          Maybe he hasn't but your plight is funny as fuck ...cheers us all up no end
          Ah, the Milky Bar Kid. I've been waiting for you.

Didn't we have a bet many years ago about Blackpool reaching the Premier League?

£10 I recall.

A donation to Help for Heroes will settle the debt.

Many thanks.

Comment

I’m well aware of what they done and what the fans have done. With respect? You have no respect, you darn’t come out during the day, you live on a rivals forum and spout lots of shit. The only good thing is your not as bad as LBD who even when you pove he’s wrong he continues with the same bullshit. So with respect, please fuck off back to your coffin and think about what you have done to your own club.

Comment

Iím well aware of what they done and what the fans have done.
              Nope. You're utterly clueless.

You stick to those matchday threads.

Comment

Nope. You're utterly clueless.

You stick to those matchday threads.
                No im not. You be more realistic or fuck off with your bullshit

Comment

Iím well aware of what they done and what the fans have done. With respect? You have no respect, you darnít come out during the day, you live on a rivals forum and spout lots of shit. The only good thing is your not as bad as LBD who even when you pove heís wrong he continues with the same bullshit. So with respect, please fuck off back to your coffin and think about what you have done to your own club.
                  I've never been wrong and never will be. Some things are just set in stone.

Comment

WHY are you pro shitpoo Crazy seems very odd to me
                    When the last tree has been cut down, the last fish caught,
                    the last river poisoned, only then will we realize that one cannot eat money

Comment

• Originally posted by leftbackdarton View Post
                      I've never been wrong and never will be. Some things are just set in stone.
                      And you just proved you lie. It is wrong to attack your own fans in anyway for attending a game. You are wrong for allowing it, wrong joining in and wrong with most the crap you post on here.

Originally posted by hornbycastle View Post
                      WHY are you pro shitpoo Crazy seems very odd to me
                      Iím not pro-shitpool, just donít agree with what the fans have done and their blinkered views. They have genuine fans that hate the oís but support the team. When it all kicked off with court orders, I donated to help, but then when I saw the crap they posting and carried it on even after the first papers where served, it became obvious, that this was not true fans v the Oís this was glory hunters v BFC. When they attacked there own fans, some of my mateís that have a seriously bad taste in football, but they just wanted to watch their team, It was a point of no return and actually backed up some of the Oís claim. LBD has had plenty of times been asked to apologise for what he took part in and what his forum has allowed and heís refused. They will get their change of owner, like we will have to one day, but the way they done it is out of order. Lets be honest the rivalry was much better when it was honest banter between genuine fans of both clubs. Now we stuck with these sad sacks and the genuine ones darnít post. So if that is seen pro-shitpool so be it, but Iíll always support the genuine fans over glory hunters, that even if the Oís leave they will find a new excuse not to attend.

Comment

And you just proved you lie. It is wrong to attack your own fans in anyway for attending a game. You are wrong for allowing it, wrong joining in and wrong with most the crap you post on here.

Iím not pro-shitpool, just donít agree with what the fans have done and their blinkered views. They have genuine fans that hate the oís but support the team. When it all kicked off with court orders, I donated to help, but then when I saw the crap they posting and carried it on even after the first papers where served, it became obvious, that this was not true fans v the Oís this was glory hunters v BFC. When they attacked there own fans, some of my mateís that have a seriously bad taste in football, but they just wanted to watch their team, It was a point of no return and actually backed up some of the Oís claim. LBD has had plenty of times been asked to apologise for what he took part in and what his forum has allowed and heís refused. They will get their change of owner, like we will have to one day, but the way they done it is out of order. Lets be honest the rivalry was much better when it was honest banter between genuine fans of both clubs. Now we stuck with these sad sacks and the genuine ones darnít post. So if that is seen pro-shitpool so be it, but Iíll always support the genuine fans over glory hunters, that even if the Oís leave they will find a new excuse not to attend.
                        OK understood Crazy over and out
                        When the last tree has been cut down, the last fish caught,
                        the last river poisoned, only then will we realize that one cannot eat money

Comment

Where do you start with that pile of rubbish. Maybe if I bullet point it will be easier to absorb.

- Most of the papers were served incorrectly as the courts proved. Back Henry Street and Jeremy Smith are examples.
                          - Innocent fans were served papers for saying what the high court did. Frank Knight and TAM are examples.
                          - Given the above two points, why are you so quick to attack the fans and not the Oyston's? It's just weird.
                          - I have personally never abused our own fans. What's the point in that. I think most are idiots and spineless but there are some that I have sympathy for. No wonder you are mates with them.
                          - Only a minority, literally you could count them on one hand, have attacked other fans who still attend matches. You use this as argument to defend the Oyston's. Crazy as your name suggests.
                          - You refer to glory hunters and you sound like you actually mean it. You need to get it in your head that the majority of Blackpool fans are boycotting and only a spineless minority that are attending. There were about 1,200 home fans against Walsall even those the club gloss this up. The stats speak for themselves. Do I honestly need to point out that we had 2k home fans for a play off final semi final match and took only 6k to Wembley. These figures prove that you are talking about of your backside. The biggest crowd in the Armfield Stand all season was for Jimmy's tribute and there wasn't even a game on!

You must be on a wind up and if so, you are pretty good at it. That would be quite a talent to write with such passion and conviction but at the same time utter tripe.
                          Last edited by leftbackdarton; 13-02-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Where do you start with that pile of rubbish. Maybe if I bullet point it will be easier to absorb.

- Most of the papers were served incorrectly as the courts proved. Back Henry Street and Jeremy Smith are examples.
                            - Innocent fans were served papers for saying what the high court did. Frank Knight and TAM are examples.
                            - Given the above two points, why are you so quick to attack the fans and not the Oyston's? It's just weird.
                            - I have personally never abused our own fans. What's the point in that. I think most are idiots and spineless but there are some that I have sympathy for. No wonder you are mates with them.
                            - Only a minority, literally you could count them on one hand, have attacked other fans who still attend matches. You use this as argument to defend the Oyston's. Crazy as your name suggests.
                            - You refer to glory hunters and you sound like you actually mean it. You need to get it in your head that the majority of Blackpool fans are boycotting and only a spineless minority that are attending. There were about 1,200 home fans against Walsall even those the club gloss this up. The stats speak for themselves. Do I honestly need to point out that we had 2k home fans for a play off final semi final match and took only 6k to Wembley. These figures prove that you are talking about of your backside. The biggest crowd in the Armfield Stand all season was for Jimmy's tribute and there wasn't even a game on!

You must be on a wind up and if so, you are pretty good at it. That would be quite a talent to write with such passion and conviction but at the same time utter tripe.
                            If you believe most fans are boycotting because of the Oystons you are seriously deluded. Your average attendance last season was 1000 down on the last time you were in League 2. Add in the fact that you'd been in freefall until last season and you'd consider that a decent amount retained.

Most fans aren't turning up because the standard of opposition is shite, and they will turn up again should you reach the Championship and beyond again, regardless of owner.

Comment

• Originally posted by stf4ever View Post
                              If you believe most fans are boycotting because of the Oystons you are seriously deluded. Your average attendance last season was 1000 down on the last time you were in League 2. Add in the fact that you'd been in freefall until last season and you'd consider that a decent amount retained.

Most fans aren't turning up because the standard of opposition is shite, and they will turn up again should you reach the Championship and beyond again, regardless of owner.
                              Good one. How would you explain our attendances this year then going by your logic? The last time we were in League One we averaged 7,052. We are 50% down on that and that's even going by official attendances. We are currently only getting around 1,500 home fans at most.

How do you explain the 2,000 home fans against Luton in the play-off semi final? Even in our darkest days, we would still get 5k+ for a play off match.

How do you explain the 6,000 fans to Wembley when previously we took 36,000 and 31,000. Even in our darkest days, we would take 13,000 at least to Wembley.

How do you explain that there were 3,000 people on the judgement day march whilst less people were in the ground watching the football.

You and Crazy must be mates.

Comment

Good one. How would you explain our attendances this year then going by your logic? The last time we were in League One we averaged 7,052. We are 50% down on that and that's even going by official attendances. We are currently only getting around 1,500 home fans at most.

How do you explain the 2,000 home fans against Luton in the play-off semi final? Even in our darkest days, we would still get 5k+ for a play off match.

How do you explain the 6,000 fans to Wembley when previously we took 36,000 and 31,000. Even in our darkest days, we would take 13,000 at least to Wembley.

How do you explain that there were 3,000 people on the judgement day march whilst less people were in the ground watching the football.

You and Crazy must be mates.

Sounds about right ( if a bit high unless it was a promotion season).... All the rest is bollocks and a consequence of success or failure at that paticular time... Oyston was with you throughout...Why are you trying to kill his ( and obviously your own ) football club?........
                                Vote For John Brown

Comment

Working...
                                X