Gary Bowyer has resigned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leftbackdarton View Post
    That comment has been smashed out of the court in a wonderful re-match.

Ahh they were the days, spine tingling. 100,000 Blackpool fans on the prom celebrating.
    Aye, I thought I'd rekindle some of the distant, happier memories for you LBD, at the same time as revealing the demigod status with which the O's were regarded among the Tangerine faithful.

You're sure you weren't lording the O's whilst the going was good though. There's enough evidence in just that celebration video to suggest otherwise.

Also, 100,000? A conservative estimate! I've heard the local constabulary approximated that there was in fact half a million Tangerines in attendance at the post promotion celebrations. Fylde council reported that the North Pier actually sank 6ft into the beach under the combined weight of the supporters and their banners sporting Oyston venerating slogans.

I'm sure you can confirm it for us.

Comment

Not really as like I say, do you think we were all part of a Back to the Future movie? How we would have known at that point that Oyston would strip the football club following the Premier League windfall? How were we supposed to know that the promise of a new training ground was going to turn out to be a lie? How were we supposed to know that Oyston would start suing fans?

That comment has been smashed out of the court in a wonderful re-match.

Ahh they were the days, spine tingling. 100,000 Blackpool fans on the prom celebrating. A scene PNE could never repeat even in their wildest dreams. I suppose Preston City Centre has been tidied up a little so it wouldn't be that bad.
      Aye 100,000+ Lashers chanting 'Owen Oyston's Tangerine army' and applauding the family loudly !!!!

How times have changed ....
      There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Comment

In my opinion, yes.
        Shut up, you absolutely fucking massive fat flabby ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
          You forget our late Tax Return, our Takeover, our Cost Cuttings, Maurice fucking Lindsay, 6 falsely accused players of illegal wrong doings, Ferguson Snr and Pulis recalling half of the 1st team on ONE DAY!, Graham Westley!!... I could add more but you get the gist of what I am saying.

It wasn't all sweetness and light here either yet we stuck by our team, through thinner and thinner whilst you lot (and Burnley) were lording it up at the top table. We couldn't even afford crumbs off said table.

You lot however bailed out at the 1st minor sign of distress (L2). Rats evacuating the ship springs to mind whereas we played the role of the Captain and his Crew when both were in L1.

Anyway, the cream always rises to the top. Meanwhile, you lot remain the bitter sediments at the bottom of a glass after a £1-99 bottle of cheap red has been guzzled.
          You were just skint and poor management. A bit different to asset stripping and suing your own fans. The fact you are comparing the two is rather silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc Brown View Post
            Was that a gag?
            Ahh what a coincidence. You must be proud of me Doc citing your films to win an argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Preston1880 View Post
              Shut up, you absolutely fucking massive fat flabby ass.
              Hiya.

Comment

You were just skint and poor management. A bit different to asset stripping and suing your own fans. The fact you are comparing the two is rather silly.
                We were going into administration. Which technically meant we could’ve ceased to exist. You lot thought it was hilarious.

Now the shoes on the other foot and it’s all boo Hoo and tantrums.

Gloryhunting wankers, tough shit.
                Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

You stopped supporting when your owner sued someone but not when he raped someone? Either that isn't the real reason you don't go on any more or you've got a truly fucked up moral code

Comment

Like I said, not relevant. Didn't affect the football club. Like I say, should Plymouth fans boycott because one of their players killed a kid through drink driving?

You don't start boycotting because of what someone has done in their personal live, no matter how sick or twisted. If you deny this, you are lying.
                    I seem to remember a few away fans boycotting the club, also it did affect the club, it's image at the time. Taking back some money, even loaning some out didn't affect the club, you nearly went back up. So stop being a dick and except your a glory hunter.
                    3 Butter Pies and a coke please : D

Comment

Like I said, not relevant. Didn't affect the football club. Like I say, should Plymouth fans boycott because one of their players killed a kid through drink driving?

You don't start boycotting because of what someone has done in their personal live, no matter how sick or twisted. If you deny this, you are lying.
                      Personally I would. The last time PNE were close to signing someone I was opposed to on moral grounds I wrote to the club to express my concerns and explain why. I recieved a detailed reply from the manager thanking me for highlighting something he wasn't aware of and looked in to.

We did not re-sign David Healy. If we had, I would have taken further appropriate action.

I trust that for rather more serious issues like killing children, due diligence would be done on prospective signings and the message that would send out. You lot would sign anyone if they were cheap enough, Nile Ranger, Lee Hughes, Andy Todd etc etc
                      Still laughing at the Cesspool keyboard protesters

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbage View Post
                        Personally I would. The last time PNE were close to signing someone I was opposed to on moral grounds I wrote to the club to express my concerns and explain why. I recieved a detailed reply from the manager thanking me for highlighting something he wasn't aware of and looked in to.

We did not re-sign David Healy. If we had, I would have taken further appropriate action.

I trust that for rather more serious issues like killing children, due diligence would be done on prospective signings and the message that would send out. You lot would sign anyone if they were cheap enough, Nile Ranger, Lee Hughes, Andy Todd etc etc
                        what was it he did?
                        can't for the life of me remember.

Comment

The thread is about Blackpool's problems which is what is being discussed. What more do you want?

Also please show me evidence that I support physical abuse and quoting Crazy eyes doesn't count.
                          1 point that you chose to ignore from the other thread you hijacked

Just to spell it out to you, what I find offensive is that you fail to condemn attacks on 3 men with a combined age of 214 and the fact that you actually support it.

Everybody has a right to choose. You choose not to attend, ok I get that and I am not calling you names for that. These 3 gentleman choose to attend and support the club that they have always done regardless of what division they have been in. That is their right and they should be able to do that without EVER being attacked, either verbally or physically.

You also claim that people like that are ruining your club and the thugs that have attacked them (admittingly this was a while ago as even the thugs can't be arsed anynore) are actually helping the club. Get real!!

I cannot for the life of me understand your rationale and I also cannot understand why you spend so much time on here unless it is to start to support a decent club.

I will ask you again, will you condemn the people that abuse either verbally or physically three elderly gentleman who choose to continue to support the club that they have ALL their lives? Failure to condemn is a show of support.
                          Last edited by Drunks; 10-08-2018, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nobber View Post
                            We were going into administration. Which technically meant we could’ve ceased to exist. You lot thought it was hilarious.

Now the shoes on the other foot and it’s all boo Hoo and tantrums.

Gloryhunting wankers, tough shit.
                            Yes, and I had work colleagues at the time who I thought were OK people having discussed football generally and Blackpool/PNE in very amicable tones. HOWEVER, once the winding up order had been served, what a change. Their true opinions came to the fore. One of them eye balling me (almost nose to nose) saying: "I hope your shitty little club go out of business". Yes and if you are reading this Vito I mean you. SO, don't expect any sympathy from me.

Do you know what? "I HOPE YOUR SHITTY LITTLE EMBARRASSMENT OF A CLUB GO OUT OF BUSINESS".

Now then, go put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Comment

• Dear Valeri,

I did not receive a reply to the [7th February 2018] letter. As you know and which information is public knowledge:

1) Your solicitors have frozen the bank accounts of the Oyston Group of Companies.

2) Your solicitors have taken nearly £1million from my personal banking account even though I undertook to use that money exclusively to fund Blackpool Football Club.

3) Your solicitors have refused to permit any part of the revenues from the proceeds of the sales of my assets to be used to fund the club.

These factors amongst others are damaging the development of the club.

Your expert valuers during the court case when we were in league 2 valued the football club at between £49 million - £56 million which took into account some intercompany loans but even taking these into account the club was substantially over valued. However now we are in league 1, the value must have increased significantly over and above its league 2 value.

Offer

I now offer you, Valeri, because of my love for Blackpool Football Club all my shares in the club which would give you total control for a payment of £5 million, or this £5 million could be offset against the debt owed to you. This means that you would not need to find any monies to acquire my shares. This offer is on the condition that you undertake to fund the football club and to make sufficient investment to see Blackpool Football Club with a secure future and to advance up the league tables.

Now is the final opportunity to show your regard and affection for the club. You have consistently told the fans that you love the club and that you are coming back. Now is your opportunity to be as good as your word.

I await hearing from you.

Owen’
                              https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2...lub-statement/

Comment

• https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2...lub-statement/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X