No announcement yet.

Lashers to demonstrate in Preston?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any pics of the occasion? (other people's, obviously)

Happy to count the correct attendance for you again.
    Still laughing at the Cesspool keyboard protesters

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbage View Post

It was on Look Northwest. There looked to be about 20-30 people, including the bloke on the mobility scooter.

Comment

No I only go to Preston to get the train to London.

74 was the official count. Around 40 at the Charlton one which included a handful of Pool fans.

Comment

Originally posted by leftbackdarton View Post

74 was the official count. Around 40 at the Charlton one which included a handful of Pool fans.
          I smell something, Oyeah Bull Shit. 33 was what I was told, may have been 36 as 3 people couldn't decide if they was in or out.

And why go to Preston to get the Train to London? Again I smell Bull Crap, as there are Direct Service from Blackpool and the pretty cheap deals.
          3 Butter Pies and a coke please : D

Comment

Originally posted by FootballcrazyP_ View Post
            I smell something, Oyeah Bull Shit. 33 was what I was told, may have been 36 as 3 people couldn't decide if they was in or out.

And why go to Preston to get the Train to London? Again I smell Bull Crap, as there are Direct Service from Blackpool and the pretty cheap deals.
            They still have replacement busses from Blackpool to Preston.

Comment

Originally posted by FootballcrazyP_ View Post

Please don't be sad and argue about 30 odd people. Someone did a head count and put it on an avftt. They were telling fellow Blackpool fans how many so had no reason to lie. There are videos on Twitter that show you up, just use the hashtag EFL.

I live in St.Annes, so not going to go to Blackpool. I like the Preston Train Station Car Park.

Comment

I asked you a question a page back. Why were you surprised the number attending was that high?
                Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobber View Post
                  I asked you a question a page back. Why were you surprised the number attending was that high?
                  People working and not many fans will want protest against the EFL as they would see it as a pointless exercise. I am sure the ones that did got their point across.

Comment

People working and not many fans will want protest against the EFL as they would see it as a pointless exercise. I am sure the ones that did got their point across.
                    No one gives a shit,

You’re a joke.
                    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

No one gives a shit,

You’re a joke.
                      Hemmings out

Comment

Starting to realise this clown only posts on here to generate hits on his own forum. Their latest "improvements" weren't for the benefit of Blackpool fans, it was about moving the forum to "Steed Enterprises Ltd" ownership so there's probably a financial incentive there. Probably explains why he has an interest in the club but isn't really a fan

He's just another parasite feeding off the football club. Just like the Oystons, Steven Smith, Steven Reed and all the media whores at BST/Tangerine Knights.
                        Still laughing at the Cesspool keyboard protesters

Comment

Starting to realise this clown only posts on here to generate hits on his own forum. Their latest "improvements" weren't for the benefit of Blackpool fans, it was about moving the forum to "Steed Enterprises Ltd" ownership so there's probably a financial incentive there. Probably explains why he has an interest in the club but isn't really a fan

He's just another parasite feeding off the football club. Just like the Oystons, Steven Smith, Steven Reed and all the media whores at BST/Tangerine Knights.
                          The old one was owned by Steed Enterprises, we just never displayed it. Nothing has changed for about 4 years on that front.

If we were that bothered about revenue, we would plaster adverts around the forum. We simply display Google ads for non-registered users which goes towards the cost of the server. We are proud to be advert free. The only difference is you ask people for donations to cover costs, we use Google ads for guests. Members don't see any adverts.

Might sue you for those false allegations.
                          Last edited by leftbackdarton; 16-09-2018, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Hemmings out
                            As WUMs go you’re the worst.

Comment

As WUMs go you’re the worst.
                              Just repeating what your fans are saying. Imagine if Hemmings started asset stripping and suing fans? Unthinkable if this is the reaction after a couple of defeats!

Comment

Just repeating what your fans are saying. Imagine if Hemmings started asset stripping and suing fans? Unthinkable if this is the reaction after a couple of defeats!
                                Why was I banned from your site?

Comment

Working...
                                X