Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £11 pounds London return for Millwall

From PNE newsletter received today

Our official travel partner, Virgin Trains are offering you the chance to travel to London for as little as 11 pounds, just book your seats this weekend for travel over the festive period. so, whether you're traveling to London for Winter Wonderland or PNE's away clash with Millwall on the 13th January, make sure you claim your discount.

Purchase tickets between 23-27 nov

Travel Dates 16 dec -14 jan 2018

£11 each way standard

£30 first class

Originally posted by Hitchhiker View Post
    From PNE newsletter received today

Our official travel partner, Virgin Trains are offering you the chance to travel to London for as little as 11 pounds, just book your seats this weekend for travel over the festive period. so, whether you're traveling to London for Winter Wonderland or PNE's away clash with Millwall on the 13th January, make sure you claim your discount.

Purchase tickets between 23-27 nov

Travel Dates 16 dec -14 jan 2018

£11 each way standard

£30 first class
    Gentry day then!?

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Weston View Post
      Gentry day then!?
      Gentry days should be a proud thing, there is nothing proud about Millwall however.
      "Rome wasn't built in a day. But I wasn't on that particular job."
      Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by northender1881 View Post
        Gentry days should be a proud thing, there is nothing proud about Millwall however.
        Don’t worry it was very much tongue in cheek!

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Weston View Post
          Donít worry it was very much tongue in cheek!

As for the trains - just had a look and there are indeed some cheap tickets, sadly there doesn't seems to be any cheap tickets on trains for the return journey that depart at a suitable time. the closest one was 5.43pm, which would be a bit tight getting back from Millwall for I would have thought.
          Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by northender1881 View Post

As for the trains - just had a look and there are indeed some cheap tickets, sadly there doesn't seems to be any cheap tickets on trains for the return journey that depart at a suitable time. the closest one was 5.43pm, which would be a bit tight getting back from Millwall for I would have thought.
            All standard class £11 Preston/London gone for trains that will get you in for kick-off. Plenty from Manchester though with a 'Manchester Duo' ticket from Preston adding £8pp to the overall cost.

Comment

Ahhh cheers Sav, I'll check it out
              Brian Clough

Comment

Cheers for that Sav, followed your tip and have got returns for £27. Be interesting to see how bad Millwall actually is.
                Brian Clough

Comment

Saturday 6th January FA Cup weekend.

Booked 1st Class both ways for myself and the woman, to London, for £120.

Hope we draw someone shite like Coventry.
                  Last edited by Jack Daniels; 08-12-2017, 12:13 PM. Reason: London
                  RIP Kurt
                  Best mates for 14 years
                  09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
                    Saturday 6th January FA Cup weekend.

Booked 1st Class both ways for myself and the woman, to London, for £120.

Hope we draw someone shite like Coventry.
                    Man City. Home. No tv. Nailed on.
                    Last edited by Jack Daniels; 08-12-2017, 12:13 PM. Reason: London

Comment

Originally posted by Tino View Post
                      Man City. Home. No tv. Nailed on.
                      Wycombe away.

Phew!

Was worried as we were one of 5 teams left including Chelsea. Imagine you lot down The Bridge whilst I'm getting dragged into Harrods (cos she wants to go there).

I was bang on with the "drawing someone shite" line though!
                      RIP Kurt
                      Best mates for 14 years
                      09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
                        Wycombe away.

Phew!

Was worried as we were one of 5 teams left including Chelsea. Imagine you lot down The Bridge whilst I'm getting dragged into Harrods (cos she wants to go there).

I was bang on with the "drawing someone shite" line though!
                        I am taking my Mum to the Bridgewater Hall on Sunday January 7th to see the Glenn Miller orchestra ( Chrimbo Pressie ) and I was dreading us drawing someone like City or United and it being moved to be on the Telly on the Sunday !!!!

I will settle for Man U away in round 4............

Comment

Working...
                        X