Travel to Tomorrows game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to Tomorrows game.

My Car is in for MOT and there is no trains running from Lytham. I have never really used buses before, what buses will run from Preston Bus station to Deepdale? And are they stagecoach buses?

I understand this is in the wrong part of the forum, can someone move it please.
    Last edited by Stanneswhite; 31-12-2017, 09:21 AM.

From Preston Bus Station????? Get walking, you lazy bugger!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanneswhite View Post
      My Car is in for MOT and there is no trains running from Lytham. I have never really used buses before, what buses will run from Preston Bus station to Deepdale? And are they stagecoach buses?

I understand this is in the wrong part of the forum, can someone move it please.
      Not sure there are any buses running tomorrow, of any variety. But the short cut from the bus station through meadow street and onto deepdale road is only a 15 mins walk and is often quicker than getting a bus anyway.
      Last edited by Dirty Harry; 31-12-2017, 04:21 PM.
      Dirty Harry. Spouting shite and nowt better to do since 2015.

Comment

Why would you think about catching the train from Lytham when youve a station at St Annes, even Ansdell would be closer.
        "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Originally posted by raefil View Post
          Why would you think about catching the train from Lytham when youve a station at St Annes, even Ansdell would be closer.
          All of the trains aren’t running from any of those stops mate. Haven’t been for a few months, been getting train from Preston to away games and then changing at Preston but all of Lytham, St Annes, Ansdell have shut now for months. I usually drive to home games. Stop being so cynical.
          Last edited by Stanneswhite; 31-12-2017, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Harry View Post
            Not sure there are any buses running tomorrow, of any variety. But the short cut from the bus station through meadow street and onto deepdale road is only a 15 mins walk and is often quicker than getting a bus anyway.
            Cheers mate.

Comment

Preston bus, the one that goes to the hospital runs past Deepdale .
              Blackpool the only town with two circuses

Comment

Spot the bone idle bugger...
                Vote For John Brown

Comment

I've just checked this, fellas, and it looks like I was right - no Preston bus or stagecoach running on New Year's Day.
                  Dirty Harry. Spouting shite and nowt better to do since 2015.

Comment

You would think any genuine PRESTON fan would know how long to took to get from PRESTON bus station to PRESTON’s football ground?

Top marks for the effort you are putting in though cha.

Comment

Originally posted by VivaVivaBaby View Post
                      You would think any genuine PRESTON fan would know how long to took to get from PRESTON bus station to PRESTON’s football ground?

Top marks for the effort you are putting in though cha.
                      Why does that make me any less genuine? I don’t live in Preston and only lived in Chorley until I was 8. Preston fan through my family. Been to Brum,Wolves, Barnsley, Forest,Burton, Sheff Utd,QPR, Sunderland, Milwall this season. Might not be a season ticket holder but to have been to all of those games I’d like to think I was considered a Preston ‘fan’. Why would I know- it’s a walk I haven’t done before ever. I’ve only ever driven to deepdale because it makes the most sense from where I live, bit belittling to suggest I’m not a genuine fan because I don’t walk around Preston all the time.

Comment

Why does that make me any less genuine? I don’t live in Preston and only lived in Chorley until I was 8. Preston fan through my family. Been to Brum,Wolves, Barnsley, Forest,Burton, Sheff Utd,QPR, Sunderland, Milwall this season. Might not be a season ticket holder but to have been to all of those games I’d like to think I was considered a Preston ‘fan’. Why would I know- it’s a walk I haven’t done before ever. I’ve only ever driven to deepdale because it makes the most sense from where I live, bit belittling to suggest I’m not a genuine fan because I don’t walk around Preston all the time.
                        Aye orlreet, we believe you, honest...

That you wouldn’t know how long it would take to get from the bus station to the ground, and none of your PNE supporting mates would know either.... Lol

What did you say your previous login name was again?

Like I said, keep up the act cha, you’ve got us in stitches here.

Comment

Can you not cadge a lift with NORTHENDRTOPS?

Crank.

Comment

this is a really funny thread.

Comment

Originally posted by California_PNE View Post
                              this is a really funny thread.
                              It sure is. MOT on NYD?

Comment

Working...
                              X