Neil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil

I can't see Neil been here after we lose to Rovers. So let's make the Change now it's just not happening for him.

Grow some balls ffs.
    RIP Kurt
    Best mates for 14 years
    09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

Originally posted by bowlandwhites View Post
      I can't see Neil been here after we lose to Rovers. So let's make the Change now it's just not happening for him.
      AN has lost the plot/given up/getting revenge for no investment. Wouldnt blame him but get rid pls
      1888-89- - - - - - - - -Played-Won-Drew-Lost-Points

Preston North End - - -22 - - -18 - -4 - - -0 - - 40 Undefeated Champions

Comment

Surprised you posted that bowland after the summer we had and you're well versed in.

Comment

Jack take the rose coloured specs off ffs. Last year we nearly made the top 6 even selling Hugill in Jan and him apart only Cunningham was a major loss in June. We have Moult, Nmecha, Ledson, Hughes, Barker and a few others to add into our mix yet average less than 1 point per game (and having played many of those close to us).
          These are facts Jack, we have won only 3 times this season with only the bottom team having won fewer, we have the joint worst goals against record so far this season and now because of our managers inability to secure a decent goal keeping coach have a failed kid in this position.

Please try and justify to us why you think Neil is doing such a great job this season as to not be under massive pressure, and given the importance of our next couple of games I would make the change now and give a fresh face the time to assess our strengths and weaknesses prior to the next window. You will no doubt blame TH but perhaps Th has seen enough of Neil to doubt giving him any further backing (just a thought by the way).

The manager has to carry the can and given his second season track record perhaps Neil's time is already up?
          Last edited by billymac; 03-11-2018, 07:55 PM.
          clingron gone
          (more's the pity)

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
            Grow some balls ffs.
            I have the balls to say enough is a enough it's been a fuck up since may & it ain't getting better soon unless a change is made.
            surely you have been down this road before watching north end jack I have 2 many times.
            Last edited by JK; 04-11-2018, 03:44 PM. Reason: Sorting quote

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
              Grow some balls ffs.[/QUOTE

I have the balls to say enough is a enough it's been a fuck up since may & it ain't getting better soon unless a change is made.
              surely you have been down this road before watching north end jack I have 2 many times.
              Got to sayalex Neil as lost the plot ,he needs to admit he canít take the club further ,we make bids for players but want to pay them peanuts ,itís not all Neil fault the board takes 50% of the blame
              Last edited by JK; 04-11-2018, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Haha, some proper fannies on here.

Comment

Originally posted by bowlandwhites View Post
                  Oh FFS he got it wrong today but thats daft.
                  "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

6 games unbeaten.

Some of the players need to take responsibilities upon own their shoulders.

Given that we have a bottom 3 budget, I could suggest that we are over achieving at our current placing of 4th bottom.

Seriously though, if the owner won't spend (Hugill £9.5m replaced by a raw inexperienced loaned kid and Cunningham £3.7m replaced by a £200k player), then there isn't a great deal we can do.

2 vital 1st XI cogs sold and not replaced to a reasonable standard and this is not a slight on either Hughes who has done ok nor Nmecha.

My blame lies firmly in the IoM.
                    RIP Kurt
                    Best mates for 14 years
                    09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

Originally posted by billymac View Post
                      Jack take the rose coloured specs off ffs. Last year we nearly made the top 6 even selling Hugill in Jan and him apart only Cunningham was a major loss in June. We have Moult, Nmecha, Ledson, Hughes, Barker and a few others to add into our mix yet average less than 1 point per game (and having played many of those close to us).
                      These are facts Jack, we have won only 3 times this season with only the bottom team having won fewer, we have the joint worst goals against record so far this season and now because of our managers inability to secure a decent goal keeping coach have a failed kid in this position.

Please try and justify to us why you think Neil is doing such a great job this season as to not be under massive pressure, and given the importance of our next couple of games I would make the change now and give a fresh face the time to assess our strengths and weaknesses prior to the next window. You will no doubt blame TH but perhaps Th has seen enough of Neil to doubt giving him any further backing (just a thought by the way).

The manager has to carry the can and given his second season track record perhaps Neil's time is already up?
                      You would have thought that, based on last season's performance, Hemmings would have seen enough to persuade him to give proper backing to Neil in the summer, but it didn't happen. As for the goalkeeping coach, he was in post for a substantial part of last season and I don't recall many complaints. If you blame the goalkeeping coach for the form of the keepers, who is to blame for the poor form of most of the defenders this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Schemer View Post

You would have thought that, based on last season's performance, Hemmings would have seen enough to persuade him to give proper backing to Neil in the summer, but it didn't happen. As for the goalkeeping coach, he was in post for a substantial part of last season and I don't recall many complaints. If you blame the goalkeeping coach for the form of the keepers, who is to blame for the poor form of most of the defenders this season?
                        I don't think Cudworth is to blame as such but I do feel that a more experienced GK coach (both as a player and coach) would be better placed to help an out of form GK recover their form.

Comment

Neil is a good Manager who wasnít supported sufficiently in the transfer market in the summer. However, I still have a few concerns about him. Weíve now played all the other teams in the bottom 6, and we havenít managed to beat any of them. Weíre in a relegation battle and we need to target these teams to take maximum points.
                          Josh Earl 19, Josh Harrop 22,Ben Davies 22, Ben Pearson 23, Callum Robinson 23, Alan Browne 23, Sean Maguire 24, Darnell Fisher 24, Tom Barkhuizen 24, Ryan Ledson 20, Jordan Storey 20, Graham Burke 24, Connor Simpson 18.These young players are our future.

Comment

Originally posted by Schemer View Post

Good post makes ya think

Comment

Originally posted by sf View Post
                              Haha, some proper fannies on here.
                              Not really,every game we make catastrophe mistakes and donít seem to learn. Neil is hanging by a thread, I wonder what your reaction will be if we lose the next two games?

Comment

Working...
                              X