Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet they wonder why we call them the plastics?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet they wonder why we call them the plastics?

Blackburn Rovers‏ @Rovers Nov 12
    We've now sold over 4,500 tickets for the trip to Preston.
    This is last time they visted Deepdale!

I assume they have ended their little protests agains the Chicken Farmers now?

Blackburn by name, Plastic by Nature!

Simples

Horrible set of largely clueless supporters. I do hope we beat them again.

Nice One.
    “He was world famous but he never won a championship medal or an FA Cup winner’s medal. He won something much more important: the hearts of his team-mates, the supporters, opposing players even and of the whole country.” - Jimmy Armfield

Comment

Not heard a peep from them since they spent quite a bit of money in the summer. Fucking fickle the lot of em.
      'Say goodbye to the pain of the past. Say hello to the championship. It's his day it's Preston's day'

Comment

Still have a bit of a laugh remembering Hughill scoring at deadwood Park and doing a shearer celebration

Comment

Originally posted by BeteNoir View Post
          Still have a bit of a laugh remembering Hughill scoring at deadwood Park and doing a shearer celebration
          Don't forget Garner doing the chicken celebration !
          I'm back.

Comment

There going in the home ends when they sell out the away end. There giving it large calling it an invasion soft twats.

Comment

Originally posted by BeteNoir View Post
              Classic!

Comment

Got to say Rovers fans are up there with the most deluded in the land. It’s purely down to their fans as to why i dislike them so much. Hope to god we beat them. No doubt its out cup final in their eyes

Comment

I work with one of them. Didn't even know he supported Blackburn till a few games into the season after a decent start. All of a sudden, he won't shut the fuck up. Our cup final, they're getting promoted, Bradley Dack blah blah blah
                  It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Comment

Originally posted by MrHodgeheg123 View Post
                    I work with one of them. Didn't even know he supported Blackburn till a few games into the season after a decent start. All of a sudden, he won't shut the fuck up. Our cup final, they're getting promoted, Bradley Dack blah blah blah
                    When Bradley Dack leaves in January (and he will) Cackburn will go back to doing fuck all. 50% of their goals Dack has been involved him. Without him they are shit. As disappointing as it was for armstrong going to Blackburn over us this summer he has still only managed to score one goal. Danny Graham only has 3. Their main threat is Dack. Keep him quiet and we'll win.

Comment

You must work with the same guy I do!!!

Comment

Does look a good player that Bradley Dack, was impressed by him for Gillingham a few years ago but he's massively kicked on since then.

Could see someone like Villa or West Brom throwing massive money at him. Maybe even someone like Huddersfield or Fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by sf View Post
                          Does look a good player that Bradley Dack, was impressed by him for Gillingham a few years ago but he's massively kicked on since then.

Could see someone like Villa or West Brom throwing massive money at him. Maybe even someone like Huddersfield or Fulham.
                          Definitely a case for playing Browne against Rovers (is Johnson suspended in any case?) to nullify Dack.

Comment

Originally posted by Schofe View Post
                            Got to say Rovers fans are up there with the most deluded in the land. It’s purely down to their fans as to why i dislike them so much. Hope to god we beat them. No doubt its out cup final in their eyes
                            I saw a tweet from one at weekend saying how the Blackburn “Takeover” at Deepdale was occurring again.

I remember a couple of years ago they started singing “”Have you ever won the league”?”

Forgetting football was not invented in 1992.
                            Please support PNE-Online by becoming a FORUM PATRON

Comment

Bradley Dack blah blah blah
                              I work near one of them !!

I think he must be sleeping with Bradley Dack - he never shuts up about him !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X