Team for Forest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pet shop boy View Post
    Maxwell has to come back after Rudd s mistake.

Clarke if fit / Fisher
    Hunts
    Davies
    Earl if fit/ Hughes

Barkhuisen
    Gallagher
    Pearson
    Barker

Browne

Moult.
    Apparently Jordan Pickford will not be playing for Everton in the near future and Gareth Southgate has said he will never play for England again.
    Matt Ritchie is also being disciplined by Newcastle United for his miss against Burnley.
    Remember the golden rule: One mistake and you're out
    [

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzler View Post

One mistake? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzler View Post

Apparently Jordan Pickford will not be playing for Everton in the near future and Gareth Southgate has said he will never play for England again.
        Matt Ritchie is also being disciplined by Newcastle United for his miss against Burnley.
        This has been repeated time and time again by others, but how is it just one mistake? He’s been terrible for most of the season.

Comment

We can't persevere with a keeper who has hands and legs like saloon doors.

Comment

Our turnaround in fortunes this season coincided with Maxwell returning to the side. Whilst it isn't the only reason I don't think this is a coincidence. Although he always has an error in him his willingness to play like a sweeper keeper seems to suit our style of play and makes our defence far more confident. I would always play him ahead of Rudd, who I think is a better shot stopper, if available.
            Bruce Wayne auf weidersehn, Dirty Harry, "Make my day,"
            Terminator, hit the north, Alan Moore knows the score,
            Riffs? Yeah! Can U dig it?

Comment

Maxwell
              Clarke, Huntington, Davies, Hughes
              Pearson, Gallagher
              Barkhuizen, Browne, Barker
              Moult

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Trundle View Post

One mistake? lol
                The point I'm making is that pet shop boy said that Maxwell has to come in after Rudd's mistake. Had he put .......mistakes over the season I probably wouldn't have commented.
                [

Comment

Maybe I was being a bit harsh on Declan as I much prefer Maxy. Reading between the lines by what’s come out from the management Rudd may get the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisemen say View Post

I think we need as many points as we can get, to distant ourselves from the bottom three
                    So why risk Pearson if he is not 100% fit? If he does more damage to himself, the chances of getting as many points as we can to distance ourselves from the bottom three will diminish.

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
                      Our turnaround in fortunes this season coincided with Maxwell returning to the side. Whilst it isn't the only reason I don't think this is a coincidence. Although he always has an error in him his willingness to play like a sweeper keeper seems to suit our style of play and makes our defence far more confident. I would always play him ahead of Rudd, who I think is a better shot stopper, if available.
                      This is why I prefer Maxwell to Rudd. They're both good shot stoppers but both have an error in them, but Maxwell's errors come from something that is usually positive going wrong (him rushing off his line to clear) Rudd's errors are just basic errors all keeper should avoid doing regularly. I expect one to go and it could well be Maxwell, there've been rumours on here that his attitude aint great and if he isn't coming back in on Saturday I'd say that's the end for him.

Comment

Originally posted by RVW View Post

So why risk Pearson if he is not 100% fit? If he does more damage to himself, the chances of getting as many points as we can to distance ourselves from the bottom three will diminish.
                        I never said play Pearson if he is not 100%, but if you read what AN has said, Pearson has been playing with a thigh strain for a number of weeks so not 100% fit, so if the manager thinks he can play then play him, who can say when or if he will breakdown and be out for longer ?

Comment

Originally posted by sf View Post
                          We can't persevere with a keeper who has hands and legs like saloon doors.
                          Well the other one has about two brain cells so we don't exactly have a good choice.
                          I'm back.

Comment

The way things are going we could have a couple of youth team players who played extra time and penalties during the week turning out at Forest, way things are going with the goalies Corcoran could be one of them.

Comment

No Pearson today me thinks.

Comment

I hope you’ll be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X