Highlights from Last Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlights from Last Night

Well worth a thread of their own - really enjoyable (but did that last minute of normal time attempt of theirs cross the line):

https://www.pnefc.net/ifollow/

Originally posted by ernest View Post
    Well worth a thread of their own - really enjoyable (but did that last minute of normal time attempt of theirs cross the line):

Not according to the liner who decided Armer was offside earlier for us....

Comment

Like the look of #11 Walker. Certainly has a turn of pace and the ability to twist and turn.
      RIP Kurt
      Best mates for 14 years
      09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

Originally posted by ernest View Post

Nowhere near if you stop the video at the correct moment.
        RIP Kurt
        Best mates for 14 years
        09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
          Like the look of #11 Walker. Certainly has a turn of pace and the ability to twist and turn.
          Aye, looks class him. That touch he does to cut across their defender for the 2nd penalty, completely removing any chance of the defender getting anywhere near the ball.....you can't teach that. Get him in with the seniors.

Keeper looks good too. Very athletic and got awesome reflexes.

Comment

Stand out players are Walker and Dolan and they are both 1st year so will only improve. Very exciting talents.
            They way things are going at least one of last night's team is going to see first team game time over the Christmas period. Probably O'Reilly but Ethan Walker has surely given the gaffer an interesting option as I think he'd fit in really well to the system.

Comment

Walker. Wow!

Comment

Told you all!! It's a long time since I've been this excited having watched a North End player. Give him a few more years and he will be something else.

Comment

Jack Baxter looks useful too: covered a lot of ground and can use both feet.

Comment

Originally posted by paddysr View Post
                    Told you all!! It's a long time since I've been this excited having watched a North End player. Give him a few more years and he will be something else.
                    Iím sure I read somewhere that Walker is a Preston lad so if thatís correct heíll be a real one of our own.
                    Josh Earl 19, Josh Harrop 22,Ben Davies 22, Ben Pearson 23, Callum Robinson 23, Alan Browne 23, Sean Maguire 24, Darnell Fisher 24, Tom Barkhuizen 24, Ryan Ledson 20, Jordan Storey 20, Graham Burke 24, Connor Simpson 18.These young players are our future.

Comment

Originally posted by llanroc View Post

Iím sure I read somewhere that Walker is a Preston lad so if thatís correct heíll be a real one of our own.
                      Fella I was talking to last night said Fulwood. Believe he came up playing for BAE. Was also told his younger brother is with us too.

He also said we had already offered pro-terms as Manure have been sniffing around

Comment

Fella I was talking to last night said Fulwood. Believe he came up playing for BAE. Was also told his younger brother is with us too.

He also said we had already offered pro-terms as Manure have been sniffing around
                        Thatís good to know paddy. It would be awful to let someone like Manure steal such a talented prospect. The sooner we get him on pro-terms the better.
                        Josh Earl 19, Josh Harrop 22,Ben Davies 22, Ben Pearson 23, Callum Robinson 23, Alan Browne 23, Sean Maguire 24, Darnell Fisher 24, Tom Barkhuizen 24, Ryan Ledson 20, Jordan Storey 20, Graham Burke 24, Connor Simpson 18.These young players are our future.

Comment

Thatís good to know paddy. It would be awful to let someone like Manure steal such a talented prospect. The sooner we get him on pro-terms the better.
                          If this bloke is to be believed he turns 17 at the end of the month and is ready to sign

Comment

If this bloke is to be believed he turns 17 at the end of the month and is ready to sign
                            i think Dolan turns 17 this month (28th I think) but I think Walker only turned 16 in July.

Comment

i think Dolan turns 17 this month (28th I think) but I think Walker only turned 16 in July.
                              I might be getting muddled up a bit then...

But he definitely said Walker had been offered terms

Comment

Working...
                              X