Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josh Ginnelly Signed (Confirmed post #121)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sid Snot View Post

    I read that we got him from Walsall, so his English probably isn't that good at the minute. A couple of weeks of remediation at UCLan will sort that
    Spent 3 years at Burnley before that. Going to take more than a couple of weeks pal

    Comment


    • Originally posted by paddysr View Post

      Spent 3 years at Burnley before that. Going to take more than a couple of weeks pal
      Doubt we'll see him before Easter then; this is a full scale reconstruction.
      Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by paddysr View Post
        His time will come.
        He's probably got Barker in front of him now who hasn't made the squad either. Moult will take a place on the bench soon. Next season he's got Harrop & Burke to contend with to offset the loss of Nmecha & Barker. He's got some work ahead of him if he isn't deemed ready now

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Aitch View Post

          He's probably got Barker in front of him now who hasn't made the squad either. Moult will take a place on the bench soon. Next season he's got Harrop & Burke to contend with to offset the loss of Nmecha & Barker. He's got some work ahead of him if he isn't deemed ready now
          And Robinson.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mancunian White View Post

            And Robinson.
            Neil pretty much said when he signed that he is 2 years behind Robinson

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Mancunian White View Post

              And Robinson.
              Hopefully.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Aitch View Post

                He's probably got Barker in front of him now who hasn't made the squad either. Moult will take a place on the bench soon. Next season he's got Harrop & Burke to contend with to offset the loss of Nmecha & Barker. He's got some work ahead of him if he isn't deemed ready now
                I actually hope he's played ahead of Barker now. Ginnelly is our player, I doubt Barker ever will be and as long as stay away from being in danger of a relegation battle then it's far more important to play our own players ahead of loans.

                However, for some reason I'd already badged Ginnelly as a longer term signing and didn't expect him to be in the squad on Saturday.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Aitch View Post
                  Burke
                  I think you mean Bodin.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by paddysr View Post

                    Neil pretty much said when he signed that he is 2 years behind Robinson
                    How long does it take to learn Get In
                    When the last tree has been cut down, the last fish caught,
                    the last river poisoned, only then will we realize that one cannot eat money

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ernest View Post

                      I think you mean Bodin.
                      I did ernest, doubt Burke will be here next year. Thanks

                      Comment


                      • AN on Ginnelly: He is more of a project that anything else at the moment, we are obviously hoping he can hit the ground running, hes not quite ready yet and we cant demand too much too soon off these players. #pnefc

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X