Has Pearson cost us any points?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by California_PNE View Post
    Anyone heard if Burnley are sniffing around Pearson?
    something on their forum saying they enquired last weekend and were told £11m

Comment

Originally posted by Walton View Post

you may have noticed that Ben is my favourite player.
      He's not mine

Comment

Originally posted by paddysr View Post

something on their forum saying they enquired last weekend and were told £11m
        Few teams interested, Prem and Championship. £11m though would not acquire his services.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bob Atkins View Post
          With Pearson we average 1.55 points per game, and without (incl Sheff Wed) we average 0.25 if I've worked that out right. Not saying he is that difference is all down to his absence, but I would argue he is our most influential player.
          1.55 points per game is there or thereabouts playoff spots. Pearson is massively influential to us, he reads the game so well and is pivotal to the midfield.
          Robbo is becoming that type of player for the attacking side of our play.

Comment

Originally posted by Schofe View Post

Few teams interested, Prem and Championship. £11m though would not acquire his services.
            Anything we have had to take to the owner?

Comment

‘’Has Pearson cost us points’’

Well in a match, possibly when he has been sent off early

While he has been serving suspensions YES but you have to say that’s also down to those who have replaced him

One thing’s for certain, all the suspensions must surely have gone against a move to a higher League Club

If this doesn’t improve it may even cost him his place here or elsewhere in the Championship
              He’s a good player, certainly at this level, but he need s to know he CAN’T influence a game from the dressing room

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
                ‘’Has Pearson cost us points’’

Well in a match, possibly when he has been sent off early

While he has been serving suspensions YES but you have to say that’s also down to those who have replaced him

One thing’s for certain, all the suspensions must surely have gone against a move to a higher League Club

If this doesn’t improve it may even cost him his place here or elsewhere in the Championship
                He’s a good player, certainly at this level, but he need s to know he CAN’T influence a game from the dressing room
                Excellent post John, fully in agreement, however I do think Ben has been a victim of past offences. I think his last sending off was unlucky if it was Gally it would have been a yellow at most.

Also he seems to have stopped the silly dissent bookings over the last couple of months.

Comment

Definitely cost us points because I think we’d have won / drawn some of the games we lost had he been in.

Comment

Well I am glad to see (according to the LEP) AN has given him a stern warning

So yes for His and the Club’s sake I hope he has taken it on board

As I said earlier he is no use to us (good player that he undoubtedly is) if he in the dressing room and not on the pitch
                    He along with some of the new ones I would expect to see figure against Swansea

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bob Atkins View Post
                      With Pearson we average 1.55 points per game, and without (incl Sheff Wed) we average 0.25 if I've worked that out right. Not saying he is that difference is all down to his absence, but I would argue he is our most influential player.
                      That's an incredible stat. Just shows how influential a player can be even if they don't provide assists or goals.

Comment

Working...
                      X