Alex Neil's Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L30N View Post
    If, and it is a BIG if - We manage to keep hold of all of Robinson, Browne and Pearson. The squad looks very strong for next season once the injured players return in to the fold.

I just hope Trevor resists any temptation to sell key assets before we give it at least one more season.
    The owner certainly doesn't want to lose any key assets. It's more of a question of not being able to say no when a prem club comes calling and meets the asking price.
    I'm back.

Comment

Originally posted by L30N View Post
      If, and it is a BIG if - We manage to keep hold of all of Robinson, Browne and Pearson. The squad looks very strong for next season once the injured players return in to the fold.

I just hope Trevor resists any temptation to sell key assets before we give it at least one more season.
      If CR7 doesnt sign a new contract he will have to go otherwise he'd just walk away fro nothing at the end of next season and that's economic suicide!!

Comment

Originally posted by kingpne View Post

The owner certainly doesn't want to lose any key assets. It's more of a question of not being able to say no when a prem club comes calling and meets the asking price.
        And also the player would want the move as well a la Hugill. Sets them up for life

Comment

Originally posted by California_PNE View Post
          lets give them some time to click though eh...
          They need to click reasonably quickly because we're on the edges of a relegation battle at the moment. Lose the next couple and we're back in it!

Comment

Originally posted by California_PNE View Post
            lets give them some time to click though eh...
            Definitely.

We can't expect too much of them in the first half.

Comment

Let's hope the new signings and players coming back from injury do hit the ground running. There's not a lot of room for error if we want to avoid a relegation scrap.
              Obviously it would be a big loss if we sell Pearson, Browne and Robinson. Selling all three together might be too bigger loss to overcome next season.
              Difficult to know which of them adds the most value but for me Pearson just edges it.

Comment

Working...
              X