Gally contract extension.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gally contract extension.

Heard from a couple of reliable folk that a Gally has agreed to a new deal covering him until the end of next season.

Fully deserved and hopefully his experience can help out our younger lads.

Simples

Originally posted by Chip Barm View Post
    Heard from a couple of reliable folk that a Gally has agreed to a new deal covering him until the end of next season.

Fully deserved and hopefully his experience can help out our younger lads.
    Think somebody else has posted that this afternoon on the gally thread. Nice to have it confirmed and maybe the club brought it forward to help at a difficult time for the family.

Comment

Player of the season so far for me

Comment

Really hope this turns out to be the case! Fully deserved and the guy is an absolute credit both on and off the pitch.

Comment

Best business of the window

Comment

Maybe as player coach..personally dont think he will be involved as much in the first eleven next year unless another injury crisis hits the squad

Comment

He Fully deserves the extension of his contract

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolwhite View Post
                Maybe as player coach..personally dont think he will be involved as much in the first eleven next year unless another injury crisis hits the squad

Gally already does help out with the young lads and I believe that this new deal will get him more involved on the coaching side of things.

Paul is a credit to the club and hie experience has been vital this season and due to Callum's injury my player of the year so far.

Delighted they have got this done now and no faffing at the end of the season.
                Please support PNE-Online by becoming a FORUM PATRON

Comment

Well deserved and as we don't have a cat in hell chance of being promoted it will be good to tap into his experience and ability for one more season
                  With my luck I'll be at the airport when my boat comes in

Comment

Originally posted by JK View Post

Gally already does help out with the young lads and I believe that this new deal will get him more involved on the coaching side of things.

Paul is a credit to the club and hie experience has been vital this season and due to Callum's injury my player of the year so far.

Delighted they have got this done now and no faffing at the end of the season.
                    Well said.
                    No wums please - low patience threshold

Comment

Originally posted by shabbagaz View Post
                      Really hope this turns out to be the case! Fully deserved and the guy is an absolute credit both on and off the pitch.
                      Couldn't have put it better myself.

Comment

Great news this, He always gives his best and his quality,vision and ability to pick out a pass is sublime. He has proven his fitness this year and has played many more minutes than I believe we all expected . Well done to all concerned.

Comment

I remember on here in 2007 being the only person to rate Gally.

I was slaughtered on this point almost daily. Billymac gave me some right grief on this issue.

Nice to see that people have finally cottoned on 12 years later.
                          RIP Kurt
                          Best mates for 14 years
                          09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

Great news at a difficult time for him. He's been superb this season, would love to see him stay beyond his playing career and perhaps manage it one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
                              I remember on here in 2007 being the only person to rate Gally.

I was slaughtered on this point almost daily. Billymac gave me some right grief on this issue.

Nice to see that people have finally cottoned on 12 years later.
                              Completely agree, never understood at the time but put it down to our lack of regard for players with good technical ability.

Comment

Working...
                              X