Gally contract extension.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
    I remember on here in 2007 being the only person to rate Gally.

I was slaughtered on this point almost daily. Billymac gave me some right grief on this issue.

Nice to see that people have finally cottoned on 12 years later.
    Got to admire your humility JD......

Comment

Great news, with Robbo out injured he's a shoe-in right now for player of the season.

Comment

Nice one, Gally. Great news. With our apparent policy of recruiting young talent due to financial policy it's vital to keep a few of our more experienced players around the squad. We've only really got Gally, TC and Hunts at the moment in that respect but all three know the club inside out now and we need them around.
        Dirty Harry. Spouting shite and nowt better to do since 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
          I remember on here in 2007 being the only person to rate Gally.

I was slaughtered on this point almost daily. Billymac gave me some right grief on this issue.

Nice to see that people have finally cottoned on 12 years later.
          Gallagher was absolute dogwank when with us 07 on loan from Blackburn, played 20 odd games and scored ONE, he couldn't wait to fuck off when his loan spell was over, he couldn't tackle and looked as though he had fallen on hard times being here.
          I would politely suggest that until the end of last season and then this he has hardly done much to further our cause, maybe he is having to do a bit more to assure a contract extension, but he has been without doubt our best player/keeper this season/
          clingron gone
          (more's the pity)

Comment

Originally posted by billymac View Post

Gallagher was absolute dogwank when with us 07 on loan from Blackburn, played 20 odd games and scored ONE, he couldn't wait to fuck off when his loan spell was over, he couldn't tackle and looked as though he had fallen on hard times being here.
            I would politely suggest that until the end of last season and then this he has hardly done much to further our cause, maybe he is having to do a bit more to assure a contract extension, but he has been without doubt our best player/keeper this season/
            Well that was a well put together and polite posting
            Bald and proud

Comment

Originally posted by billymac View Post

For me Gally has been one of those players about who you'd say 'if only he'd had an extra yard of pace.........' and if he had, I reckon he would have won quite a few Scotland caps.
              Dirty Harry. Spouting shite and nowt better to do since 2015.

Comment

Billymac clearly doesn't attend PNE games.

Only person on here who doesn't appreciate that Gally has been one of our best players over the last 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Weston View Post

Got to admire your humility JD......
                  RIP Kurt
                  Best mates for 14 years
                  09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

How long have we been saying Hes past it hes given the lie to that this season. To be fair though in his first loan spell he was poor.

Comment

Well for me Gally will never be tackling mid-fielder, but we have Pearson or when he develops more, Ledson for that role.

But I rate Gally more than any other for the creative role, and lets not forget he has had many good games wide left, if he is played out there I bet Stockley would welcome his ability to cross the ball

If its true he has signed a contract extension, very good news, as someone has already said,could be the best signing of the window, with him we KNOW the class is there already

Comment

Admittedly in his first loan spell he appeared disinterested and I really didn't rate him, but since then he's gone from strength to strength. Class player and if the extension rumour is true then it's well deserved. I hope when his playing time comes to an end he sticks around in a coaching role.

Comment

Working...
                        X