Huntington & Clarke injuries?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huntington & Clarke injuries?

what were their injuries & are they serious to keep them out next week?

Hunts had a tight groin.
    I'm back.

Comment

Hunts went off at half time and didnít see him hobbling at the end of the half so not sure but Clarke was calf

Comment

Clarke needs an Op on his nose so might as well get it now if the leg injury rules him out this week - get him fit for Derby game.

Comment

Neil interview seems to indicate that Hunts subbing was tactical - i.e. the balance at the back with 2 right footers in there.
          This would explain why Clarke didnt go to CB with Fisher as RB - the same 2 right foot cb's problem.

Brave decision but might have worked had Earl not got sent off - Hughes certainly did his bit at CB....

Comment

Originally posted by sports rehab View Post
            Neil interview seems to indicate that Hunts subbing was tactical - i.e. the balance at the back with 2 right footers in there.
            This would explain why Clarke didnt go to CB with Fisher as RB - the same 2 right foot cb's problem.

Brave decision but might have worked had Earl not got sent off - Hughes certainly did his bit at CB....
            I can see Hunts losing his place once Davies is fit again. AN prefers the balance of a left and right footer and Doncaster aside Storey has looked completely assured.

Comment

Working...
            X