Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible outgoings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Possible outgoings

    With the squad now looking far bigger after 4 incoming signings and several players returning from injuries, what are people's thoughts on who may leave during the window ?

    Obviously, Maxwell is already gone, and the likes of Boyle and O'Connor returning from loan will probably be told to leave again.

    Spurr is back at the club but needs surgery and will probably end up being here now until the end of his contract in the summer, although you'd expect him to play no part whatsoever.

    If a right back is signed, that would potentially free up Woods to go out on loan until the end of his contract in the summer.

    Burke and Barker didn't even make the 18 yesterday, and that's with attackers like Moult and Robinson still to come back into the squad.

    Would hope/suspect any big sales would take place in the summer.

  • #2
    Robbo concerns me.
    only 18 months left on contract and although injured now in summer we will get a fraction of what he's worth and TH likes his pennies.​​​​​

    Comment


    • #3
      S7: Was the question intended to cover Jan transfers only ?

      Comment


      • #4
        My take on things and what I think will happen in the summer of 2019. I hope Robbo signs on again though. 13 out including the 2 loanees.


        Vermijl - OoC and gone
        Pringle - OoC and gone
        Spurr - OoC and gone
        Boyle - OoC and gone
        Woods - OoC and gone
        O'Connor - 1 year left and offloaded
        Maxwell - 1 year left and offloaded
        Crowe - 1 year left and offloaded
        Robinson - 1 year left but sold for mega millions if no new deal is signed
        Burke - 2 years left and loaned out / offloaded
        Fisher - 2 years left but sold if the right offer comes in.

        Barker - recalled by Man City
        Nmecha - recalled by Man City
        RIP Kurt
        Best mates for 14 years
        09/98 - 11/06/12

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
          My take on things and what I think will happen in the summer of 2019. I hope Robbo signs on again though. 13 out including the 2 loanees.


          Vermijl - OoC and gone
          Pringle - OoC and gone
          Spurr - OoC and gone
          Boyle - OoC and gone
          Woods - OoC and gone
          O'Connor - 1 year left and offloaded
          Maxwell - 1 year left and offloaded
          Crowe - 1 year left and offloaded
          Robinson - 1 year left but sold for mega millions if no new deal is signed
          Burke - 2 years left and loaned out / offloaded
          Fisher - 2 years left but sold if the right offer comes in.

          Barker - recalled by Man City
          Nmecha - recalled by Man City
          With only one year left we won't get mega millions for robbo

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SuffolknWhat View Post

            With only one year left we won't get mega millions for robbo
            We did (18 months) for Hugill.

            The keen and desperate will spend. They always do.
            RIP Kurt
            Best mates for 14 years
            09/98 - 11/06/12

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post

              We did (18 months) for Hugill.

              The keen and desperate will spend. They always do.
              We wouldn't have got that for Hugill I with only a year left

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SuffolknWhat View Post

                With only one year left we won't get mega millions for robbo
                Robinson will not be worth less in the summer than he is now. Like any other player his value would only drop sharply after the summer 'window' shuts so that he would only have six months left by the time the next one came round. You would hope we are trying to get him to sign a new deal with - realistically - the promise that we would not stand in his way at the end of next season if sort of threshold payment level was met. Maybe 15m would be a good figure. But if he says that he will be looking to leave at the end of the season then frankly we might as well cash in now. But as I said like everyone else I hope he opts to stay.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SuffolknWhat View Post

                  We wouldn't have got that for Hugill I with only a year left
                  True, Moyes had left WHU by that stage!

                  Seriously though, we will never know.
                  RIP Kurt
                  Best mates for 14 years
                  09/98 - 11/06/12

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    As long as none of the key players leave in Jan I'll be happy

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Didn't Moyes sign Hugill? if so he did us a huge favour.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Browne, Robinson and Pearson all gone by August.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mer5eywhite View Post
                          Browne, Robinson and Pearson all gone by August.
                          We can but hope!
                          [

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mer5eywhite View Post
                            Browne, Robinson and Pearson all gone by August.
                            if this does indeed happen, we will have a pretty sum in the bank (although I think Ernest's valuation of CR is perhaps 3 times too high?), and wouldnt we have pretty reasonable replacements (Potts, Ginnelly and Ledson) ready to slot in? (and in Ledson's case not get suspended quite so often!)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by deepdale207 View Post

                              if this does indeed happen, we will have a pretty sum in the bank (although I think Ernest's valuation of CR is perhaps 3 times too high?), and wouldnt we have pretty reasonable replacements (Potts, Ginnelly and Ledson) ready to slot in? (and in Ledson's case not get suspended quite so often!)
                              Ledson is only one yellow and one red behind Pearson this season.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X