• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marsbars View Post
    lol actually quite funny

Comment

They've moved the away fans to the upper tier (SOL has a half bowl upper tier) and trust me its better for noise for the away fans. I was sat with the home fans (free tickets & North End were away and I was enjoying the anti-Grayson sentiment ) witnessing the Bolton fans trouncing the Sunderland fans in terms of noise just underneath our given tier. Lets make lots of noise
      Right well that's good news!
      East Midlands Branch

Comment

Less than 800 left.

3,000 allocation, so over 2,200 sold? Seems a big increase considering we had only sold 1,350 as yesterday, or has our allocation been reduced?

Comment

If this game was played on paper then you could only see an away win but its not and Sunderland will I'm sure put up a fight despite the problems on and off the field , if we score first with our mentality I could see no way back for Sunderland , the below for me puts it into perspective how well we do away and how far Sunderland have fallen ..

Sunderland H - Played 18 , Won 2 , Drawn 6 , Lost 10 - Scored 17 , Conceded 31 - Points 12
          Preston NE A - Played 18 , Won 7 , Drawn 8 , Lost 3 - Scored 24 , Conceded 18 - Points 29 ( Last away defeat Ipswich 4/11/17 and not conceded 2 goals in any away game since !! 10 games )

COYW

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm told the ground is on top of a hill and its very cold in good weather - so with the mini 'beast from the east due' we might need warming up by the players....

staying over on friday evening so hopefully it isnt snowed off !!!!

Comment

Regardless of the result on Saturday---I think Sunderland and Probably Birmingham too, need season of two in Division 1 for their Owners and Fans to realise they have no automatic right to the Championship let alone the Premiership---A cold dose of reality is what is needed at both those Clubs IMO

Comment

Sunderland fans must feel like we did when we went to watch PNE under Westley, you just turned up under a sense of duty, knowing you were going to watch shit, with a horrible resigned feeling knowing full well that it was going to be bad.

But I think there’s is about ten times worse.

Comment

Originally posted by europne View Post
                    Sunderland fans must feel like we did when we went to watch PNE under Westley, you just turned up under a sense of duty, knowing you were going to watch shit, with a horrible resigned feeling knowing full well that it was going to be bad.

But I think there’s is about ten times worse.
                    It’s all doom and gloom on their forum - they’ve actually given up .

Comment

Real fans go to Sunderland not Bolton

Comment

Real fans go to Sunderland not Bolton
                        Real fans go to Sunderland and Bolton.

Comment

Originally posted by europne View Post
                          Real fans go to Sunderland and Bolton.
                          respect

Comment

Originally posted by likeableclown View Post
                            This team will never get complacent. Just look at our manager and how intense he is. It will filter down to the players, and we will fight tooth and nail until it is mathematically impossible.
                            I hope you're right... but I hated reading this comment from the manager in today's LEP.

“We’ve got the majority of the top six teams out of the way, we’ve only got Derby at home left to play. “Everything is still looking promising and the next game will be crucial.

Read more at: https://www.lep.co.uk/sport/football...boss-1-9063224

Comment

Just under 2,000 sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Regardless View Post
                                I hope you're right... but I hated reading this comment from the manager in today's LEP.
                                I know exactly what you mean but its refreshing too that weve a manager looking forward as opposed to being in cruise control to the end of the season.

If I remember rightly this time last season the flip flops were already being worn and we struggled to get a win for the rest of the season.
                                "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Working...
                                X