Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graham Burke Signs (Confirmed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by JK View Post
    Some screamers amoungst this lot.

    I can see how we were persuaded based on that rather impressive montage

    Comment


    • #17
      Hope it works out for Graham ...should link up well with Seani/Barky/Robbo but might take time for him to find his feet but has potential

      Comment


      • #18
        Has anyone stated he has been brought in as a striker? From that he seems like a cross between Robinson/Bodin and Barkhuizen so he will probably have the odd game up front but I'd expect most of his time to be spent in one of the 3 behind the lone striker.

        Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #19
          some lovely goals there. looks to be a great finisher.
          "It's like the War of.... Game of.....War of nutrition" - Simon Grayson

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by boltons1 View Post
            Has anyone stated he has been brought in as a striker? From that he seems like a cross between Robinson/Bodin and Barkhuizen so he will probably have the odd game up front but I'd expect most of his time to be spent in one of the 3 behind the lone striker.

            Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
            Aye I think he'll be in the 3 as well.
            Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

            Comment


            • #21
              Reminds me of a cross between TJ Hooker's rookie sidekick and Gary Brazil.

              Comment


              • #22
                Left pegged Bruke and right pegged Maguire will have defenders in knots.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
                  Left pegged Bruke and right pegged Maguire will have defenders in knots.
                  And hopefully keep Robinson out of the team
                  Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I'll be interested to see how he goes. I've seen him a few times and for me the jury is still out.
                    He's a good player but has a tendency to go missing as well. He's also prone to picking up cards - some of them just plain stupid ones.
                    No doubt about but he scores some crackers and is dangerous when given space. Nice enough lad as well and seems to have his head screwed on.
                    He's another guy that's been over to England before so he knows what it's all about. Made a good move back here to rejuvenate his career and it's worked out well for him so far. I'd love to see him do well and I'd imagine that if he's playing in the 3 he should do but for me it's a 50:50 signing for you. (Then again....aren't they all !!!)
                    Good luck to him either way..

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Looks a decent player.

                      Welcome to PNE and good luck.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by CorkMan View Post
                        I'll be interested to see how he goes. I've seen him a few times and for me the jury is still out.
                        He's a good player but has a tendency to go missing as well. He's also prone to picking up cards - some of them just plain stupid ones.
                        No doubt about but he scores some crackers and is dangerous when given space. Nice enough lad as well and seems to have his head screwed on.
                        He's another guy that's been over to England before so he knows what it's all about. Made a good move back here to rejuvenate his career and it's worked out well for him so far. I'd love to see him do well and I'd imagine that if he's playing in the 3 he should do but for me it's a 50:50 signing for you. (Then again....aren't they all !!!)
                        Good luck to him either way..
                        Some competition for Pearson and Fisher.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Kathryn View Post
                          Some competition for Pearson and Fisher.
                          Don't forget about Ledson.
                          "I was so much older then, but I'm younger than that now".

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Not sure where he fits in but I suppose it's a cheap gamble in today's market.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by sf View Post
                              Not sure where he fits in but I suppose it's a cheap gamble in today's market.
                              Agree with this. Could very easily be very irrelevant if he doesn't hit the ground running as he's competing with a lot of players in any of the attacking positions.
                              Classic Grayson

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Seems to have a bit of an arrogant swagger about him ; which is a good thing for a striker to have.
                                By Xmas he could be either playing alongside Maguire, have replaced Maguire up front, be an impact player from the bench or not even be a sub.
                                You never quite know whats going to happen. Exciting.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X