Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mohamed Eisa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by rem View Post
    He seems just what we want
    Peterbough bid over a million turned down.

    https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...dium-1-8563882

    We are going to have to up our game if we want a decent striker,

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by bowlandwhites View Post
      Peterbough bid over a million turned down.

      https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...dium-1-8563882

      We are going to have to up our game if we want a decent striker,
      Do you want us to sign a league two striker or an experienced championship striker?

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by bowlandwhites View Post
        Peterbough bid over a million turned down.

        https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...dium-1-8563882

        We are going to have to up our game if we want a decent striker,
        You cannot realistically expect us to compete with big clubs like Peterborough !!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by bowlandwhites View Post
          Peterbough bid over a million turned down.

          https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...dium-1-8563882

          We are going to have to up our game if we want a decent striker,
          The ting is here at moment we are in a position to break our Transfer record if we want. We have approx 12 mill from sales. We have never been in this position so if we want this lad we should pay if we are sure he will do well.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Nishtar36 View Post
            Do you want us to sign a league two striker or an experienced championship striker?
            People keep saying TH won't spend on a experianced striker so I would rather sign this lad than send a load of money on Moore at Barnsley & if you class him as experianced he failed.
            This lad has a touch of fuller about him. I want us to get the best TH will let us have.
            But if peterbough think he is a good sticker & with there record he will do for me. But can we compete ?
            Last edited by bowlandwhites; 11-07-2018, 02:31 PM.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by bowlandwhites View Post
              People keep saying TH won't spend on a experianced striker so I would rather sign this lad than send a load of money on Moore at Barnsley & if you class him as experianced he failed.
              This lad has a touch of fuller about him. I want us to get the best TH will let us have.
              But if peterbough think he is a good sticker & with there record he will do for me. But can we compete ?
              If we cant compete with Peterborough we might as well pack up & go home now

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Mickypne View Post
                The ting is here at moment we are in a position to break our Transfer record if we want. We have approx 12 mill from sales. We have never been in this position so if we want this lad we should pay if we are sure he will do well.
                I'm pretty certain that the issue for signings is not with the transfer fee, but with the wages. As soon as we break our transfer record, the player being bought will view their value to the club on a similar basis. As we seem to have a limit on what we pay players in terms of wages, we would then be in a difficult position. Either having to pay someone above what the others get paid or having to do that and also up the wages of some (or many) of our current squad.

                When you think that the difference between paying someone 10k per week and 20K a week amounts to 520K per annum typically on a 3 year deal, then having to pay that sort of difference would be the equivalent of getting someone on a free transfer as opposed to paying our club record for them.

                I don't understand why people just think about the transfer fee. It is the cost of the total deal including wages, bonuses and agents fees that the club have to look at.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by PNEinGranby View Post
                  I'm pretty certain that the issue for signings is not with the transfer fee, but with the wages. As soon as we break our transfer record, the player being bought will view their value to the club on a similar basis. As we seem to have a limit on what we pay players in terms of wages, we would then be in a difficult position. Either having to pay someone above what the others get paid or having to do that and also up the wages of some (or many) of our current squad.

                  When you think that the difference between paying someone 10k per week and 20K a week amounts to 520K per annum typically on a 3 year deal, then having to pay that sort of difference would be the equivalent of getting someone on a free transfer as opposed to paying our club record for them.

                  I don't understand why people just think about the transfer fee. It is the cost of the total deal including wages, bonuses and agents fees that the club have to look at.
                  He's playing for Cheltenham, if he starts asking for wages of 10k then he's going to be staying at Celtenham.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Money

                    Originally posted by buckshawwhite View Post
                    If we cant compete with Peterborough we might as well pack up & go home now
                    +1

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Mickypne View Post
                      He's playing for Cheltenham, if he starts asking for wages of 10k then he's going to be staying at Celtenham.
                      I wasn't talking about the Cheltenham lad, more about the relationship between our transfer record, budget and wages. But if we do sign a player for say 2M, wherever we get him from, don't expect him not to ask for big wages

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by bowlandwhites View Post
                        Peterbough bid over a million turned down.

                        https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...dium-1-8563882

                        We are going to have to up our game if we want a decent striker,
                        Peterborough have bid 500k for Charlie Wyke from Bradford. I hope they get him and then that rules out any chance of him finishing up with us.
                        Josh Earl 19, Josh Harrop 22,Ben Davies 22, Ben Pearson 23, Callum Robinson 23, Alan Browne 23, Sean Maguire 24, Darnell Fisher 24, Tom Barkhuizen 24, Ryan Ledson 20, Jordan Storey 20, Graham Burke 24, Connor Simpson 18.These young players are our future.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Are we actually in for him?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Aye, people saying stuff about competing with Peterborough, we've not even been linked to the lad, it's literally just a suggestion on a message board.
                            I love you Woodsy.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Eisa scored a first half hat trick tonight against Cirencester.
                              Josh Earl 19, Josh Harrop 22,Ben Davies 22, Ben Pearson 23, Callum Robinson 23, Alan Browne 23, Sean Maguire 24, Darnell Fisher 24, Tom Barkhuizen 24, Ryan Ledson 20, Jordan Storey 20, Graham Burke 24, Connor Simpson 18.These young players are our future.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Hes obviously a big talent, just not sure hes what were after from a striker signing this summer in terms of target man / physical / aerial abilities?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X