Hunts signs 3yr deal (Confirmed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John T View Post
    Well raefil---There has been a lot of rumour about a new striker with Championship experience coming---All I can say if the aim is to get one to match at least Maguire---that’s ‘going to cost a bob or two’
    Do you ever have anything decent to say about the club?

Comment

Good news player who is committed to North End. PH does the simple stuff well.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisemen say View Post
        Good news player who is committed to North End. PH does the simple stuff well.
        He enjoyed playing for us when Westley was manager too!

Comment

Absolutely fantastic news this
          Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
            Well raefil---There has been a lot of rumour about a new striker with Championship experience coming---All I can say if the aim is to get one to match at least Maguire---that’s ‘going to cost a bob or two’
            Spending £10million guarantees nothing, we may get one to match Maguire for what we paid for Maguire for all we know. Just a pity that you won't get to see it because the club has had to move 2 games, disgraceful behaviour

Comment

Hunts = great bloke, great defender, great fan etc. By contrast John T = soft arse dummy spitting plonker who never has a good thing to say about the club.

Could he be a lasher in disguise?

Comment

My Fav player for the last two years, all good news coming out of the club at the moment

Comment

Nice one Hunty !! Great news !
                  Great minds discuss ideas.

Comment

So, is it only DJ who isn't now tied down to at least summer 2020? (Except those we're trying to move on...)

If so I think that's a really good solid base to go from.

Comment

Originally posted by Tino View Post
                      So, is it only DJ who isn't now tied down to at least summer 2020? (Except those we're trying to move on...)

If so I think that's a really good solid base to go from.
                      DJ, Horgan, Gally and Woods all have contracts expiring next summer I believe.

It's only worth us doing a deal with DJ if it's on our terms, if the rumours are to be believed then we won't meet his current demands. Neil clearly rates him as he played v Brig along with all the others who can be considered 'first teamers'.

Horgan will have to prove he's worth a new contract, I think he'll stay at Deepdale for the next year.

Gallagher will either retire, be offered a coaching role or will move on next summer. Can't see him playing for us after this season.

Woods will probably be let go next summer, maybe moved on this summer if we sign another RB as has been rumoured.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubadub View Post
                        DJ, Horgan, Gally and Woods all have contracts expiring next summer I believe.

It's only worth us doing a deal with DJ if it's on our terms, if the rumours are to be believed then we won't meet his current demands. Neil clearly rates him as he played v Brig along with all the others who can be considered 'first teamers'.

Horgan will have to prove he's worth a new contract, I think he'll stay at Deepdale for the next year.

Gallagher will either retire, be offered a coaching role or will move on next summer. Can't see him playing for us after this season.

Woods will probably be let go next summer, maybe moved on this summer if we sign another RB as has been rumoured.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
                        Gallagher signed a new contract recently didn't he.?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
                        PRESTON ARE BACK, PRESTON ARE BACK, HELLO, HELLO.

Comment

Originally posted by FredElseFlyer View Post
                          Gallagher signed a new contract recently didn't he.?

1year contract takes him to next summer

Comment

Originally posted by andyw View Post
                            1year contract takes him to next summer
                            Thanks

PRESTON ARE BACK, PRESTON ARE BACK, HELLO, HELLO.

Comment

Originally posted by simo View Post
                              Pull the other one fella, its one thing to be pissed off the club haven't made a big money signing but quite another to accuse the club of somehow conning you.
                              The thing is he doesn't see himself as a fan he sees himself as a 'customer,' so if the club aren't doing enough in his eyes he will feel the club are trying to con him out of money. Quite a ridiculous and embarrassing view.

The majority of people who watch Preston are fans which is why we will still go to watch them even if we don't make any signings.

Comment

Working...
                              X