Alan Browne signs new 3 year deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mapping View Post
    Is that a direct quote ? Do you have a link to where he said it ?
    https://www.lep.co.uk/sport/football...itch-1-9246536

Comment

cheers thanks

edit : Great read, irony being , if he is confiendent enough and good enough to negoiatie his own deal he can possibly progress into being an agent when he finishes playing if he whishes.
      Last edited by mapping; 12-07-2018, 01:16 PM.
      Great minds discuss ideas.

Comment

Negotiations continue with Daniel Johnson, who is in the final year of his deal.
        Good to see that talks are ongoing here.
        RIP Kurt
        Best mates for 14 years
        09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

Originally posted by mapping View Post
          Is that a direct quote ? Do you have a link to where he said it ?
          i got the post delivered, see someone has pasted a link to the website now.

Comment

Originally posted by BeteNoir View Post
            some brilliant comments from browne as to why he doesn't use an agent, "i had an agent when i first came here as a kid, just to get it done, once that happened, i felt i was at a club where i was happy and could clearly see progression. i thought then, i don't want to be at any other club."

Level headed, honest lad who appreciates what he's worked hard for and been rewarded for.... A rare breed and marvelous to see...Cheers for the quotes and link.
            Vote For John Brown

Comment

Great news about him and Hunts as well.
              'Say goodbye to the pain of the past. Say hello to the championship. It's his day it's Preston's day'

Comment

Another good bit of news, Browne also seems committed to the North End cause. Well done to all for sorting it out.

Comment

This thread title doesn’t have the ‘confirmed’ word at the end of it. Can I therefore believe it?

Comment

Working...
                  X