Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nmecha Signs Season Long Loan (Confirmed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chartley View Post
    It implies he has not come as a stand in for Maguire but as an alternative to Moult.
    Perhaps he's come in to contend, as opposed to being an alternative. Maybe Maguire's showing signs of improvement and may be back a couple of weeks ahead of schedule and Nmecha has been brought in to add a bit of competition at the top end instead of a replacement/alternative to any of our current players.

Comment

• Originally posted by sf View Post
      Think this video shows that Nmecha is very much in the lone frontman/ target man mould.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmXPZE5k3bo

Key that we get balls into feet (i'm looking at Harrop), but he can clearly bring other people into play and is very physical and quick.

Hopefully he can hold his own against the big fuckers he'll face in the Championship.
      +1

The boy certainly likes the ball into his feet. Certainly can see why Pep is happy to see him come to PNE.

Comment

• Dear Trevor .... Could we please have that thug Walters from burnley on loan as well ?.... And then every buggers happy..Fanx.
        Vote For John Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by Liberation View Post
          Dear Trevor .... Could we please have that thug Walters from burnley on loan as well ?.... And then every buggers happy..Fanx.
          It wont make everyone happy though. Some still want Nugent and Garner back.

Comment

• Looking at the video ,not sure whats going to happen. A lot of the clips are in empty stadiums so the standard can't be too high. How will he cope with the hustle and bustle plus the tempo of the Championship, Mavididdi's video clips looked great but he ended up offering little, this lads pedigree looks a bit better than Maviddidis though . Going to have an open mind and hope for the best, don't think anyone knows whats going to happen .The potential upside if he is the real deal is huge.

Comment

• He looks strong, quick, but not many goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by PNEroulette View Post
                Looking at the video ,not sure whats going to happen. A lot of the clips are in empty stadiums so the standard can't be too high. How will he cope with the hustle and bustle plus the tempo of the Championship, Mavididdi's video clips looked great but he ended up offering little, this lads pedigree looks a bit better than Maviddidis though . Going to have an open mind and hope for the best, don't think anyone knows whats going to happen .The potential upside if he is the real deal is huge.
                Got to agree, a lot of the clips don't seem to be a high standard of footie and no where near Championship standard. Not sure he's as close to the City first team as many make out, if he was he'd be staying there as a squad player.
                That said if he's as determined and motivated as it appears then with his ability he could be a big player this season.

Comment

• Why do some people always look for the negatives and ignore the potential positives?
                  With my luck I'll be at the airport when my boat comes in

Comment

• Originally posted by diggerb View Post
                    He looks strong, quick, but not many goals.
                    Have you seen this lads goal scoring record?

That video is pretty stupid, shows him doing everything you'd want but hardly shows any of his goals.

If Guardiola and his staff rate the lad enough to have him involved at first team level on occasions then he'll do for me.

Its absolutely unbelievable that some on here would prefer an ageing and frankly now not very good David Nugent over this lad. Mental.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baldygit View Post
                      Why do some people always look for the negatives and ignore the potential positives?
                      Perhaps its because without even seeing him play folk on here are wetting their Knickers expecting him to score bags full of goals . Lets hope it does work out well we shall see.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT
                      WE ARE NOT LEAVING .

Comment

• Originally posted by diggerb View Post
                        He looks strong, quick, but not many goals.
                        50 in 68 games, you must be having a laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Baldygit View Post
                          Why do some people always look for the negatives and ignore the potential positives?
                          I was talking to a Man City season ticket holder holder this morning and he said that Nmecha is brilliant...

He said that one thing that we will notice is how fit these lads are...

I was also very encouraged when he said that Pep sends an assessor to every single game that his loanees play, to make sure that they are showing the right attitude and playing to their full potential..

Comment

• How many players have North End had that have scored against Bayern Munich?

Comment

• Originally posted by paddysr View Post
                              How many players have North End had that have scored against Bayern Munich?
                              Well lets hope hes a bit better than Juvhel Tsoumou eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by justinr73 View Post
                                Well lets hope hes a bit better than Juvhel Tsoumou eh?
                                Haha his one and only goal in the Bundesliga.

Sent from my fingers powered by fairy dust

Comment

Working...
                                X