Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sf View Post
    It'll be the same here next season.
    This. Hopefully we will operate a screening process on here to keep the plastics away

Comment

Originally posted by sf View Post
      It'll be the same here next season.
      #teamslikemanutd #teamslikearsenal
      With my luck I'll be at the airport when my boat comes in

Comment

Originally posted by Preston1880 View Post
        Swansea seem to have an above average number of cocky trolls following them these days.

It's their promotion to the Prem, man. It attracts absolute cretinous belms.

Same with Stoke. Two clubs who's fans used to be down to earth and know the score. Now riddled with cocky cheeky Nandos poncey selfie nerds.
        Stoke have always been cocky bastards. They always seemed to think they were a cut above back in the days when the had Mark Stein up front for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The last time we won at Swansea was in August 1961, in our first season after relegation from the old div one...……….so after 57 years we are due.

Comment

anyone know best places to park for easy getaway after the game ?

Comment

Originally posted by RVW View Post
              The last time we won at Swansea was in August 1961, in our first season after relegation from the old div one...……….so after 57 years we are due.
              My Dad always said Swansea were a bogey team for N.E.

Comment

Originally posted by royribble View Post
                My Dad always said Swansea were a bogey team for N.E.
                1964 Villa Park 2-1 TONY SINGLETON

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
                PRESTON ARE BACK, PRESTON ARE BACK, HELLO, HELLO.

Comment

Originally posted by SMURF View Post
                  Just follow signs for England

Comment

Originally posted by Yoowell View Post
                    Just follow signs for England
                    ha bloody ha, helpful not

Comment

Originally posted by FredElseFlyer View Post
                      1964 Villa Park 2-1 TONY SINGLETON

Comment

Away Fans Park & Ride Facility

Away supporters are being encouraged to use the Park & Ride facility located at the Felindre old steelworks, which is signposted off Junction 46, shortly after leaving the M4. The cost of parking there including transport by bus to and from the stadium is £6 per car. Away supporters have their own separate buses to and from the stadium, with the buses waiting outside the away stand at the end of the game to take supporters back to the car park. Simon Wright a visiting West Bromwich Albion fan adds; 'The park and ride is located in the middle of nowhere, but curiously has a high fence. Apparently, the facility is also used as a park and ride for the DVLA so the fencing may be for the benefit of their staff. There are toilets on the site although they do look rather ancient. All the staff were friendly and the buses frequent. After the game has ended, the park and ride buses leave the compound with the away coaches for fairly obvious reasons. In my case, this meant a wait of around 20 minutes'.

There is also some street parking to be had. If coming from the M4, you pass the stadium on your left and continue straight on towards Swansea, then after going under a bridge, then there are a number of roads on the right, where on street parking is available. It is then around a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium. However, please note that after the game has ended the Police close the A4067 road running past the stadium, meaning that you can't go back up to the M4 that way. You need to instead go back up to the stadium and where the road is closed turn right at the roundabout onto the A4217. At the next roundabout turn left continuing away from Swansea City Centre. At the junction with the A48 turn right and this takes you up to Junction 44 of the M4.

Andrew Bartlett a visiting Southampton fan adds; 'I intended to use the park and ride and followed the signs but found the site to be a desolate wasteland with flooded potholes, not very inviting at all. Instead, I drove onto the stadium and despite the dire warnings found free on street parking only a few minute's walk away and almost traffic free after the match. The level of security and large Police presence was completely unnecessary for such a low key game'.

Comment

Cheers Wiseman

PRESTON ARE BACK, PRESTON ARE BACK, HELLO, HELLO.

Comment

ha bloody ha, helpful not
                            Have a good day smurf....bring back the points from over the border.

Comment

Still expecting a very tough game tomorrow.

McBurnie is a class act, McKay is very good and they’ve got a decent midfield as well. Technical ability and pace in wide areas. Think we can get into them though and we’ll now have better options that Horgan on the bench to change the game. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tino View Post
                                Away Fans Park & Ride Facility

Away supporters are being encouraged to use the Park & Ride facility located at the Felindre old steelworks, which is signposted off Junction 46, shortly after leaving the M4. The cost of parking there including transport by bus to and from the stadium is £6 per car. Away supporters have their own separate buses to and from the stadium, with the buses waiting outside the away stand at the end of the game to take supporters back to the car park. Simon Wright a visiting West Bromwich Albion fan adds; 'The park and ride is located in the middle of nowhere, but curiously has a high fence. Apparently, the facility is also used as a park and ride for the DVLA so the fencing may be for the benefit of their staff. There are toilets on the site although they do look rather ancient. All the staff were friendly and the buses frequent. After the game has ended, the park and ride buses leave the compound with the away coaches for fairly obvious reasons. In my case, this meant a wait of around 20 minutes'.

There is also some street parking to be had. If coming from the M4, you pass the stadium on your left and continue straight on towards Swansea, then after going under a bridge, then there are a number of roads on the right, where on street parking is available. It is then around a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium. However, please note that after the game has ended the Police close the A4067 road running past the stadium, meaning that you can't go back up to the M4 that way. You need to instead go back up to the stadium and where the road is closed turn right at the roundabout onto the A4217. At the next roundabout turn left continuing away from Swansea City Centre. At the junction with the A48 turn right and this takes you up to Junction 44 of the M4.

Andrew Bartlett a visiting Southampton fan adds; 'I intended to use the park and ride and followed the signs but found the site to be a desolate wasteland with flooded potholes, not very inviting at all. Instead, I drove onto the stadium and despite the dire warnings found free on street parking only a few minute's walk away and almost traffic free after the match. The level of security and large Police presence was completely unnecessary for such a low key game'.
                                thanks for this

Comment

Working...
                                X