Swansea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeyshamWhite View Post
    Stoke have always been cocky bastards. They always seemed to think they were a cut above back in the days when the had Mark Stein up front for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well letís put both these cocky feckers in their place in the next couple of games. Stoke fans arenít as cocky since Leeds kicked their sorry little butts and like another poster put on here Swansea thought this game was in the bag until their board have sold several of their priced assets. Part squad or full squad weíd have given them a game.

Comment

Originally posted by FredElseFlyer View Post
      1964 Villa Park 2-1 TONY SINGLETON

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Apart from that one time :-) Don't forget, we weren't playing in Swansea so it doesn't count.

Comment

Itís not a very happy hunting ground for us, although I have tasted success at the Liberty wearing Ulster Rugby colours.

Itís a better day out than it was a few years ago when we got beat in the cup.

Comment

In laws are from Swansea and have given the tip that a new brewery has opened over the road from the ground called 'Boss Brewery' that has an attached drinking hole. They recommend it for match days.
          "People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them."

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
            Will probably underestimate us as well because they have been in the Premier League they have a god given right to beat us tomorrow.
            Interesting thread.

Comment

They were good first half. Very good. Moved it so well, positionally fantastic and good on the counter.
              I'm back.

Comment

Working...
              X