Help Required!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Required!

I am creating a database for my training and to help me I am doing it on PNE, however some of the information out there is sketchy to say the least. If anyone knows or has data on individual match squads, results, attendances, transfer incomings and outgoings, fees, dates all for the period of 1980-2000. I have been using the 11v11, transfermarket website and other such websites.
    My Imaginery friend is in the know!..;

BBC will be your friend for the last 10 years pal

Sent from my fingers powered by fairy dust

Comment

Originally posted by fatbaztod View Post
      I am creating a database for my training and to help me I am doing it on PNE, however some of the information out there is sketchy to say the least. If anyone knows or has data on individual match squads, results, attendances, transfer incomings and outgoings, fees, dates all for the period of 1980-2000. I have been using the 11v11, transfermarket website and other such websites.
      There's a small A5 size book that contains all the information on scores match day squads etc from the early 1970's through to the 1990's.
      Last edited by Town_ender; 13-08-2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

There is a book "Proud Preston" by Ian Rigby and Mike Payne that has most of that information up to the 1998/99 season.

Comment

Working...
        X